Sign in to follow this  
southern135

2008 state(random talk)

mat mamma is complaining in nearly every thread. very annoying. its obvious you never wrestled.

KYg, I'm really sorry I've annoyed you. I don't start threads but just respond to others, either agreeing or disagreeing. In the last post before you made this comment, I was agreeing with what several other people had said about "My Old Kentucky Home." Obviously you haven't read many of my posts.

And, yes, I'd say with a screen name like MatMama, it's obvious I never wrestled. Dang, you caught me.

Coach, that isn't accurate so don't perpetuate lies and crap. Having talked to most of the officials in the state, I haven't found a single one who has turned down the request to work when the state called. Not a single one. Now are some not officiating AT ALL during the season due to conflicts, probably so. But to imply that there are better officials who somehow turned down the state because of work, just isn't true.

I have turned down post season officiating due to conflicts and I have to believe that a number of others have done the same.  I also know of a couple others (very good refs) who just don't want to get into the politics and headaches of the post season.

during the Whiting v. Payne match after Whiting threw him out of bounds Payne did a crazy hand stand donkey kick thing...it was sweet.

That was the wildest thing I saw all weekend.

And, yes, I'd say with a screen name like MatMama, it's obvious I never wrestled. Dang, you caught me.

I was thinking the same thing!

Caught ya red handed! :evil:

I have turned down post season officiating due to conflicts and I have to believe that a number of others have done the same.  I also know of a couple others (very good refs) who just don't want to get into the politics and headaches of the post season.

Politics of postseason? Do tell.