Sign in to follow this  
ckywrestlingfan

Zac Brown vs. Dakota Kincer

This was one of the best matches I have seen all year. Both kids gave it their all, Zac Brown showed amazing heart, pulling out the win with his hurt shoulder but besides that Dakota Kincer also did a fantatstic match, it's a shame someone had to lose.

This was one of the best matches I have seen all year. Both kids gave it their all, Zac Brown showed amazing heart, pulling out the win with his hurt shoulder but besides that Dakota Kincer also did a fantatstic match, it's a shame someone had to lose.

Well...Dakota is still the man at Guitar Hero. I played with him last night and he was killin' it on expert. Dig it. Dig it hard....Really, really hard.

Well...Dakota is still the man at Guitar Hero. I played with him last night and he was killin' it on expert. Dig it. Dig it hard....Really, really hard.

aha i bet Willbanks could kill him at it though

oh yea, well i heard that zac brown is the truth at the drums on rock band. hard to say how he will be now that his shoulder is messed up, but i think he will still dominate them. i even think he can dominate expert now with a hurt shoulder. plus i love sex!

Uhh What?

oh yea, well i heard that zac brown is the truth at the drums on rock band. hard to say how he will be now that his shoulder is messed up, but i think he will still dominate them. i even think he can dominate expert now with a hurt shoulder. plus i love sex!

oh well i bet me willbanks and shawn cook can kill some people at some dance dance revolution