Sign in to follow this  
pridewrestler

Matchups at state

I haven't really looked at the random draw, but if Martin & Carr are on the same side of the bracket, that means either Ethan Miller or Matt Zarth are on the same side with them.  That would also mean either Miller or Zarth stay away from the other 3 until the finals.  Good/Bad draw for either Miller or Zarth.

The bad draws seem to happen every year. With wrestlers ranked 1st and 2nd wrestling in the semis. I don't know why they aren't seeded like every other tournament instead of the supposedly random draw. Although tournaments that are seeded sometimes seem to get manipulated in ways that are unfair.

Looks like Zarth is the one on the same side of the bracket as Martin & Carr.  Great draw for Ethan Miller.  I almost forgot about Bryan Daniels as well.  He is on the other side of the bracket as Martin, Carr & Zarth & on the same side as Ethan Miller.

125-Bontrager-region 1 champ/Voth-region 7-2nd/Vinsant-region 8-champ/Zeppa-region 5-champ same side of brackett!! wow

130-J.Johnson-region 2-champ/Lewis-region 7-champ/J.Jude-region8-champ same side of bracket

135-Slone-region 8-champ/Brown-region 6-champ/Davis-region 5-champ same side

189-M.Jones-region 2-champ/R.Kelly region 8-champ/W.Hogben-region 6-champ same side

125-Bontrager-region 1 champ/Voth-region 7-2nd/Vinsant-region 8-champ/Zeppa-region 5-champ same side of brackett!! wow

130-J.Johnson-region 2-champ/Lewis-region 7-champ/J.Jude-region8-champ same side of bracket

135-Slone-region 8-champ/Brown-region 6-champ/Davis-region 5-champ same side

189-M.Jones-region 2-champ/R.Kelly region 8-champ/W.Hogben-region 6-champ same side

every bracket has 4 region champs on the same side, listing the fact that a guy is a region champ on the same side of the bracket is pointless.  list what the guys are ranked, now that would be good info... :-)

no that won't never happen Payne is a great wrestler yes that is true, but he got lucky when he pinned Bailey that one time. Let me give you a refresher what happened the most recent time they wrestled. Bailey beat him something terrible. At any rate it will be a good match but Bailey will win.

every bracket has 4 region champs on the same side, listing the fact that a guy is a region champ on the same side of the bracket is pointless.  list what the guys are ranked, now that would be good info... :-)

if you think you can do it any better have at it!! 4 champs same side wow your sooo smart!!!

no that won't never happen Payne is a great wrestler yes that is true, but he got lucky when he pinned Bailey that one time. Let me give you a refresher what happened the most recent time they wrestled. Bailey beat him something terrible. At any rate it will be a good match but Bailey will win.

something terrible he lost 2-5 so were is the terrible in that