Sign in to follow this  
ryledad

Peace makes northern ky. history

:lol: Honestly,  we have a great bunch of seniors Reid and Peace get the most exposure as they should but Pickett and Gilliland are also great role models for the younger kids in the program.  I have been ecstatic with the way they treat the younger wrestlers.  Not to mention Kyle Ruschell who comes to our practices whenever he is in town.  Coach Ruschell gets the boys in line with the program and everything seems to have fallen into place.  The group of juniors should make a splash at this years state tourney and hopefully the team will be successful.

It's awesome that Peace has been accepted to Princeton. So many people have the wrong idea about wrestlers and the sport in general. Peace proves wrestlers can be physical and intellectual!

:lol: Honestly,  we have a great bunch of seniors Reid and Peace get the most exposure as they should but Pickett and Gilliland are also great role models for the younger kids in the program.  I have been ecstatic with the way they treat the younger wrestlers.  Not to mention Kyle Ruschell who comes to our practices whenever he is in town.  Coach Ruschell gets the boys in line with the program and everything seems to have fallen into place.  The group of juniors should make a splash at this years state tourney and hopefully the team will be successful.

I'm glad your program  seems to be so successful. The qualities you mention about the juniors and seniors are outstanding. Most of us parents want to see the same in our school's teams too. I think our school, Eastern has some seniors that exhibit the same qualities you mention especially being role models for the younger wrestlers. I'd much rather see posts like yours pointing out the positive things wrestler do than some of the other topics I've seen.