Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

"Wrestling Catch Phrases"

Obviously there are funny wrestling catch phrases so I was wondering what you all thought some real good ones were? This is just for fun so don't tell me this is pointless because I know that, but maybe we'll here some funny ones that we never heard before! lol

I don't think it can be characterized as necessarily just a wrestling phrase, but my wrestling coach use to always have 2 sayings for us when we did poorly.  1) "Boys, the school must think I am Houdini, but I can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t".  And 2) "You looked like a one-legged man in an a** kicking contest".

This isn't specifically wrestling, but back in the old days I wrestled this guy from Johnson Central (yes he was a Van Hoose) and he used to always say he fealt "weaker than pond water".  Not sure what that means, but it always made me laugh.

I had an opposing coach tell me once (after I pinned his wrestler) that I was "strong as a bass." Wasn't sure whether it was a compliment or not, but I took it like one...

This isn't specifically wrestling, but back in the old days I wrestled this guy from Johnson Central (yes he was a Van Hoose) and he used to always say he fealt "weaker than pond water".  Not sure what that means, but it always made me laugh.

Pond water moves slowly down the stream,  oposed to being tired. :-D