Sign in to follow this  
singleleg16

Best or Favorite Upsets this Year

James Scheider [sp?] almost beating Ty Wolfe. James lost by a point and the ref didn't give him three back points for a nice cradle. He also had Ty stuck. I would reeeeeeally like to see that match happen again at state.

I remember Julian Dominguez at Wayne County pinned Mat Green and Glenn Frost pinned Jacob Bradford.

This weekend at South Oldham Nathan Gray pinned Jordan Whiting.

James Scheider [sp?] almost beating Ty Wolfe. James lost by a point and the ref didn't give him three back points for a nice cradle. He also had Ty stuck. I would reeeeeeally like to see that match happen again at state.

i agree i wasnt there for that one i had 5 matches and left but i wish i would have stayed :|

Houston Croney pinning Jordan Whiting in the begining of the second period at the Big East.

Let's face it. Whiting is strong and fit and looks impressive walking onto a mat, but he just isn't that good of a wrestler.

Let's face it. Whiting is strong and fit and looks impressive walking onto a mat, but he just isn't that good of a wrestler.

wow that was a little mean, but i mean really most hwts dont have every many moves just a trip and a pin, but his size has really mad him a good wrestler. Ive seen him push our hwt off of him and he uses the 2 pounds to make weight :|

It's not that Jordan Whiting isn't a good wrestler he a a awesome wrestler, he just is giving up 70lbs. when he  wrestles someone. I know cause I used to give up 70lbs. every time I walked on the mat back in the day. But I was strong enough to hang with all them guys thats how I won and thats how Jordan wins.

wow that was a little mean, but i mean really most hwts dont have every many moves just a trip and a pin, but his size has really mad him a good wrestler. Ive seen him push our hwt off of him and he uses the 2 pounds to make weight :|

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Sorry -- I really wasn't intending to be ugly. I just dislike seeing guys who aren't in nearly as good a shape as Whiting beat him. I enjoy seeing true athletes at heavyweight instead of guys who are just fat and so big they hold their opponent down with sheer weight. Years ago Conner had a heavyweight who was an impressive athlete. He was like Paul Bunyan or something -- just a huge guy. It's more fun to watch guys like that or Whiting than a couple of guys who look like Sumo wrestlers. So I guess Whiting has disappointed me, that's all.

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Sorry -- I really wasn't intending to be ugly. I just dislike seeing guys who aren't in nearly as good a shape as Whiting beat him. I enjoy seeing true athletes at heavyweight instead of guys who are just fat and so big they hold their opponent down with sheer weight. Years ago Conner had a heavyweight who was an impressive athlete. He was like Paul Bunyan or something -- just a huge guy. It's more fun to watch guys like that or Whiting than a couple of guys who look like Sumo wrestlers. So I guess Whiting has disappointed me, that's all.

If Whiting was a 'true athlete'  who would have won the match with gray.

That was a great match Saturday. Ty got caught, and he couldn't do anything. I'm still wondering why the ref didn't give him the three points, but it's over and done with now.

If Whiting was a 'true athlete'  who would have won the match with gray.

He is definetly a true athlete! You don't make a verbal comittment to play major college football if your not!!

my fav. ALMOST upset was ty wolfes match against moores 160...that match was amazing....and i wish the match would have been longer :|

James is very under-rated. He's a gamer, for sure.

Matmama are you calling me a big fat heavyweight??? haha i weighed in at 258

Well, it depends on how tall you are, dude. If you're 7 ft., you're good!

my fav. ALMOST upset was ty wolfes match against moores 160...that match was amazing....and i wish the match would have been longer :|

Speaking of Ty man that inside trip Dusty hit on him was SWEET!

Speaking of Ty man that inside trip Dusty hit on him was SWEET!

I don't even think I wrestled good that match but even when i'm kinda off I think I can hit that trip on anybody. I miss it when i'm lazy sometimes but I think it's pretty much like free points for me. It's a reliable takedown.