Sign in to follow this  
overweight

Taping matches (Dads With Wrestlers)

For those of you who have to know, my last name is Tyson. My other son, Mike, was in a different sport. People used to videotape him as well. The beauty of them taping him was they knew exactly how they were going to lose. The bell would ring, Mike would throw a left, a right, an uppercut, and then 50-60 seconds later, some loser was on the ground with ammonia capsules wedged up his nose in order to wake up. The videotape helped the opponent learn how to fall to the floor graciously.

Seriously, I really don't care if someone wants to videotape my son. Close, tight wrestling matches are won by blood, sweat and tears, not videos. Thats all I have to say about that!

Wow, he was a real tough guy, had to take his aggression out on women - course I'm sure he got some taken out of him during his prison years.  No wonder he has done nothing since.

The perfect example. Go to General Discussion and view "Video of Trojan Invitational Matches". Amazingly, it is a video of a PRP kid and Ty Wolfe wrestling. Did Ty Wolfe's parents sign a consent waiver to allow this video. Did the athletic director allow this. Where is the moral compass on Kywrestling.com condemning this act of invasion of privacy. It is now being broadcasted throughout the world on Youtube. Ty Wolfe is being scouted by Chinese and Russian wrestlers. Where are our legal idiots on Kywrestling.com stating this is illegal.

Some people feel this is immoral and wrong. Please don't watch the video and scout Ty Wolfe. Remember, the athletic director says it is wrong.

KHSAA 2007-2008 Handbook

Case BL 11-12- Can a school or other entity on behalf of

a school videotape an opponent without permission

or use otherwise illegal equipment such as cleats that

exceed the size limit in football?

No. Such acts would be considered a violation of Bylaw 11, the

practice of sportsmanship. Any school representative taping

a contest of an opponent with which they are not currently

engaged in competition without the permission of that

opponent, is an unethical and unsportsmanlike act. The same

is true of the usage of illegal equipment, particularly that which

could lead to a competitive advantage outside the rules.

Bravo myGSP, you can type and paste on a computer. Now, can you read and understand it? It appears you can not. A parent is not a representative of a school, therefore, parents are not under the purview of KHSAA. Is it unsportsmanlike for Danger to videorecord him and Ty Wolfe wrestling and then broadcast it on Youtube.com? I am going out on a limb here, but, I would bet Ty's parents didn't give Danger permission and I bet North Hardin didn't give permission either. Danger was not a representative of a school therefore the recording was legal and ethical.

Was there a wrestler wearing large cleats on the mat? Was that your point?

Bravo myGSP, you can type and paste on a computer. Now, can you read and understand it? It appears you can not. A parent is not a representative of a school, therefore, parents are not under the purview of KHSAA. Is it unsportsmanlike for Danger to videorecord him and Ty Wolfe wrestling and then broadcast it on Youtube.com? I am going out on a limb here, but, I would bet Ty's parents didn't give Danger permission and I bet North Hardin didn't give permission either. Danger was not a representative of a school therefore the recording was legal and ethical.

Was there a wrestler wearing large cleats on the mat? Was that your point?

Not sure if you can read or understand what you have read!

My post was just what the rule is in the KHSAA 2007-2008 Handbook. (http://www.khsaa.org/handbook/)

Everyone can read it, opinions on what they think is right or wrong don't count. The rule is the rule!!!

I never said that I agreed or disagreed with what you had said, I believe that the rule doesn't apply parents. 

Ok, you are right. It appears I jumped the gun. In my current aggressive bullying state of mind tonight, I guess I was just trying to pick a fight. You have my apology.

The perfect example. Go to General Discussion and view "Video of Trojan Invitational Matches". Amazingly, it is a video of a PRP kid and Ty Wolfe wrestling. Did Ty Wolfe's parents sign a consent waiver to allow this video. Did the athletic director allow this. Where is the moral compass on Kywrestling.com condemning this act of invasion of privacy. It is now being broadcasted throughout the world on Youtube. Ty Wolfe is being scouted by Chinese and Russian wrestlers. Where are our legal idiots on Kywrestling.com stating this is illegal.

Some people feel this is immoral and wrong. Please don't watch the video and scout Ty Wolfe. Remember, the athletic director says it is wrong.

Exactly. I mean, geeze, what was I thinking. Someone could just watch the video and then win state. I sure do regret it now. I hope the communists don't get a hold of it.

LMAO!!  That is a classic...i just read the rest of this post about the Chinese & Russians.

Great points Lilreb, hopefully you have put this to rest.  This is such a petty thing, started by a small little man with an agenda.

What if you are just a perv and enjoy boys in singlets?  Is that legal or should one just use a camera.  I do know of a few out there and thats probably what happened.

Have you been on ebay.

What if you are just a perv and enjoy boys in singlets?  Is that legal or should one just use a camera.  I do know of a few out there and thats probably what happened.

I believe the question of wether or not this is legal was answered last year at KOB.  :-D

First, I agree with lilreb on competition, I thought the rule to be outdated, not all and not the NICEST parts, :-) Second, Pride this wasn't anything but a question, are you drinking again - Surge,,,,,,? :-(

Pride, I wanted to know why this is a rule. The (wrestling) son was the one at the controls who wrestled on another team not wrestling. I think it is truelly outdated. I looked up the rules, we can do it in football, baseball,,,,,bowling. who cares? I think the rules should be clarified. Oh, just because you wear camoflage, doesn't mean you hunt. You really need to change your screen name dude! I be the Overweight Little Man. WOW

Pride, I wanted to know why this is a rule. The (wrestling) son was the one at the controls who wrestled on another team not wrestling. I think it is truelly outdated. I looked up the rules, we can do it in football, baseball,,,,,bowling. who cares? I think the rules should be clarified. Oh, just because you wear camoflage, doesn't mean you hunt. You really need to change your screen name dude! I be the Overweight Little Man. WOW

You make 100% no sense to me...i don't know, maybe you are brilliant in a picasso kind of way, and i just don't follow.  What the heck does the camo reference mean?  I give up.

Hopefully you got your answer.

It all make sense when there is a question. I still don't get it, I will send you the DVD, see? Are we both wrong? I am a very good listener, I hear it, I don't understand it, I ask a question. Shoot me down for that. I think it is a rule that needs to be fixed, or enforced, just like all rules. The Patriots finally had to pay (their coach did). This a rule that needs to be fixed, or ban all camera phones!

It all make sense when there is a question. I still don't get it, I will send you the DVD, see? Are we both wrong? I am a very good listener, I hear it, I don't understand it, I ask a question. Shoot me down for that. I think it is a rule that needs to be fixed, or enforced, just like all rules. The Patriots finally had to pay (their coach did). This a rule that needs to be fixed, or ban all camera phones!

I get what you are saying now...didn't understand the camo reference until you PMed me.  I get where you are coming from now, that makes sense to me.