Navybro

Tattoos

Who has the coolest tattoos  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the coolest tattoos

• Coolest tattoos
    • most original

The only problem I have are the under age wrestlers getting tattoos.  You must be 18 to get a tattoo.  You can have parental concent, but I personally think they are a form of mutilation to the body.

I know wrestlers must be somewhat masochistic, but this is going to far.

The only problem I have are the under age wrestlers getting tattoos.  You must be 18 to get a tattoo.  You can have parental concent, but I personally think they are a form of mutilation to the body.

I know wrestlers must be somewhat masochistic, but this is going to far.

Good lord, you are so old.  It is what it is, and a part of our culture.  That won't change anytime soon.

Good lord, you are so old.  It is what it is, and a part of our culture.  That won't change anytime soon.

I think that you should listen to him, I understand it's cool now, but what happens when you realize that you didn't want a generic tatoo.. You probably would feel stupid. If its a tatoo that has a good and real meaning to it, they won't regret it. And I agree with the 18 years old idea, it's stupid if the parent allows it, the kid doesn't know if he wants that tatoo...

That does not mean that I can't try to change it. Much like my parents tried to change our long hair of the 80's.

As I stated when they are 18 I can accept it.

At 18 you are suppose to be old enough to make major decisions on your own. (In many cases this is still questionable)  Remember these are permanent marks on your body.  Are you really ready to make that decision when you are 16 years old.

A skull and cross bones on your chest may be cool when you are 16-25 but what about those skull and crossbones when you are a grandfather? 

Sometimes the tattoos have real meaning.  Vines with family members who have passed away on them.

It is my preference for my children and they will not have them until they are 18 and moved out of my house.

The only ones who think it's cool are kids. Just like with anything else, you get tired of it. Like a car or clothes. You just can't get rid of it as easy as a car or clothes. That's why people get them changed or removed. Personally, not impressed with any of them.

Tattoos are a sign of weakness. They are kids that have fear in there hearts, that are trying to scare their opponents. They receive very little or no attention from the people that should be giving them attention their parents .It also shows that parents are not the parents. they just go along with anything the kids want because they feel guilty for something that has happened some where along the way .When their are no boundaries set by parents, kids well push until they get their way. Eventually, a break down of communication comes about and the parents wonder what has happened. I feel that the KHSAA should have rules related to this issue. When my son or daughter moves out of the house and decides to move to California to join the Hells Angels, I will buy them a tricycle  until then they will have to ride in my 1968 Station Wagon. Signed the former Mothers of Hells Angels

Tattoos are a sign of weakness. They are kids that have fear in there hearts, that are trying to scare their opponents. They receive very little or no attention from the people that should be giving them attention their parents .It also shows that parents are not the parents. they just go along with anything the kids want because they feel guilty for something that has happened some where along the way .When their are no boundaries set by parents, kids well push until they get their way. Eventually, a break down of communication comes about and the parents wonder what has happened. I feel that the KHSAA should have rules related to this issue. When my son or daughter moves out of the house and decides to move to California to join the Hells Angels, I will buy them a tricycle  until then they will have to ride in my 1968 Station Wagon. Signed the former Mothers of Hells Angels

Sign of weakness?  Don't think so.  They're self expression, nothing more nothing less. 

Haha. ya cus theres no possible way that some of them have actuall meaning to the person(sarcasm). ur probly right with some of the stupid ones but some people really just get them as a form of expression

Haha. ya cus theres no possible way that some of them have actuall meaning to the person(sarcasm). ur probly right with some of the stupid ones but some people really just get them as a form of expression

What a expression of there stupidity. lol. Come there is no good reason to mark your body like that. If my kid ever came home with a tattoo I would cut it off them. There tacky and ridiculous. But hey that's just my two cents.

Frogman, you're the man! You may be joking around, but I agree with everything you said. And, as for being old-fashioned, I know kids who have sense enough to say, "Yeah, I don't know how that big eagle or snake or whatever is going to look when it's hanging off a flabby arm or belly."

Guest KYwrestler06

haha, when your old and wrinkly I really doubt a tattoo is going to matter.

What a expression of there stupidity. lol. Come there is no good reason to mark your body like that. If my kid ever came home with a tattoo I would cut it off them. There tacky and ridiculous. But hey that's just my two cents.

Self expression, nothing more.  Cutting it off? Child abuse.  Nothing more.

My 3 year old son wanted a tattoo of Barney. Although it was self expression, I told him no. When he was 17 he wanted a tattoo of a snake. I told him he should be glad I wouldn't allow self expression when he was 3. When he is 40, he will also be glad I didn't allow self expression when he was 17.

OK, this didn't really happen, but it just makes a point.

I honestly can't stand when people say, "it's going to look terribly when you're all old and wrinkly!" To be completely honest with you, by the time I'm like.. 70 or however old I am when I get wrinkly there will be 3 things you should think about:

1. No one will be looking at me anyway, I'm old as dirt.

2. Your skin is ugly regardless at that age, what's some ink?

3. Who knows if I'm going to live to be old enough to be wrinkly? I could still be madly in love with my tattoos when I die.

You can't really say if they are right or wrong. Just accept them, they are apart of our culture and will be for a long time. If you don't like them, don't look.

i had to wrestle a kid with a tattoo once.  it scared the crap out of me.  But really if you get a tattoo to express yourself, then when you grow up and like different stuff, you will regret it.  And then i will laugh at you.  haha.