Sign in to follow this  
Charger Coach

Loudest Coaches

Just a spin off from the Joaquan Luna-125 topic, but who are the loudest coaches in the state?  Some coaches are more layed back and some like to scream, so who is the loudest?  My vote goes to the Shawnee coach.  He kind of has that Sam Kennison thing going!

im going with joe carr SR. when its an intense match cause when he tell the wrestlers what to hes he like drags his word on (this not anything bad i just think its funny how he does it) but he is also VERY loud

I'm sure everyone in Region 2 would agree that if you want to talk about a loud coach, coach Eddie Paden from LaRue (large coach who usually sits behind Coach Canter) can never be forgotten!!

Coach Fiser for South Oldham and Coach Fulk, and Coach Zeppa for North Oldham.  When i was at Lafayette, those three were by far the loudest in the gym.  Fiser's shouts of 'Do as I say!", Fulk's shouts of "Base Up!" and Zeppa's shouts of "Circle, Circle"  are so loud.

At the Superdauls, Zeppa had to go up to the stands because he was trying to argue that a kid was having an illegal set up. I think that all of the North Oldham Coaches are loud, Fiser is pretty loud too. I like Joe Carr SR because he is yelling his head off and his son is just sitting calm looking at the match not blinking.. Its intimidating..

I'm sure everyone in Region 2 would agree that if you want to talk about a loud coach, coach Eddie Paden from LaRue (large coach who usually sits behind Coach Canter) can never be forgotten!!

It's funny you say that, because he is quiet as can be until he's coaching wrestling.  Then yes, his voice has some bass!

At the Superdauls, Zeppa had to go up to the stands because he was trying to argue that a kid was having an illegal set up. I think that all of the North Oldham Coaches are loud, Fiser is pretty loud too. I like Joe Carr SR because he is yelling his head off and his son is just sitting calm looking at the match not blinking.. Its intimidating..

Very true.  Big Joe is the man.  Little Joe seems quiet, but trust me, he is anything but.

Yeah I've noticed how Jr. just sits there, and sits, and sits, and sits, and sits. I don't even know what to think, it's like he's screaming telepathicly to his wrestlers...

Always knew woodford cheated somehow..

im going with joe carr SR. when its an intense match cause when he tell the wrestlers what to hes he like drags his word on (this not anything bad i just think its funny how he does it) but he is also VERY loud

i like when joe car jr. adn sr. are in the corner cuz its like jr. just wispers to his dad and points and sr. yells lol

Zeppa and the worst part is that he never stops saying something, if he isn't saying something constructive he is yelling go go go.

Very true.  I get a kick out for Fiser yelling 'This isn't middle school! and DO AS I SAY!"

But Big Joe is still the top dog.

In Nky I think we have both the extremes. 

Coach Badida is extremely loud.  He starts every yell with !!!HEYYY!!!  You can hear him two counties over.

Then we have coach Bankemper the quiet mouse in the corner.

Man i dont know about yall but i cant hear anyone out there i dont care how loud the coach is im probably not going to hear them. The only time i do hear is when the period ends

Shawn I have seen you wrestle and your coaches yelling at you. You may not hear them until the period ends, if you last that long, but you still don't listen to them when the next period begins because they continue telling you the same things from before. Sprawl Shawn, Push his head, Base Up, Hand Control, Hips Out.

loudest coach i think would go to ours...i haven seen anyone yell nearly as loud as him...well hes chilled out lately cuz of his high blood pressure...but man its horribly loud every 2 second hes yellin HALF!!!!or STAND UP!!!! :|

In Nky I think we have both the extremes. 

Coach Badida is extremely loud.  He starts every yell with !!!HEYYY!!!  You can hear him two counties over.

Then we have coach Bankemper the quiet mouse in the corner.

HALF!!! HALF!!! HALF!!! HALF!!!  :-D

I love Pat Lee, Mr PLEE is heard all over the gym at the middle school tourney, loved it for the years we have been at it, suspenders and all!

That's pretty funny...i think you may have me confused though, i don't wear suspenders.  That would be Coach Badida from Conner.  and he definitey has a voice that carries!

At least he now wears solid color suspenders.  I remember when he always wore those rainbow suspenders.  :-o

No one else can wear suspenders with jeans and a coaching shirt.  :lol:

He yells so loud sometimes I think the windows are going to crack.  :-D

Shawn I have seen you wrestle and your coaches yelling at you. You may not hear them until the period ends, if you last that long, but you still don't listen to them when the next period begins because they continue telling you the same things from before. Sprawl Shawn, Push his head, Base Up, Hand Control, Hips Out.

wow i think thats all true :|