Sign in to follow this  
BIGGUNS

Woodford 5 way

I have to make a comment about this past weekend. I have never seen such behavior from coaches before, anyone from woodford county should be ashamed. I refuse to even number how many rules they violated with their behavior, but I have now witnessed that you can get away with that when you hire young referees that also happen to be alumni.

It was a slap in the face to the dignity of this sport.

I have to make a comment about this past weekend. I have never seen such behavior from coaches before, anyone from woodford county should be ashamed. I refuse to even number how many rules they violated with their behavior, but I have now witnessed that you can get away with that when you hire young referees that also happen to be alumni.

I love this.  Typical hater talk toward a great program.

'I refuse to evne number how many rules...'

BS.  Woodford ain't perfect but let's not start sh** where there isn't any.

Be mad cause whoever you back lost, and move on.

I have no idea what rules were violated but I would think having a ref that is an alumni would open up this very discussion.  Even if there were not rules violated having this situation just allows for accusations and puts Woodford County in a defensive position.

Bigguns,

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. Even when we were dueling Woodford, the ref kept control of the match. There were many calls that could have gone Woodfords way but did not. I have seen favoritism from refs, but not at Woodford that day.

I believe the only rule that Woodford coaches get away with are where the coaches are located on or around the mat.  (I was not at the duals this weekend and do not know if this happened.  I'm just stating what I have seen in the past. )

On several occasions I have seen their coaches beyond the line, that however is insignificant. 

The complaint I always have is that they seem to always have a coach on both sides of the mat.  A coach is suppose to be restricted to one corner of the mat.  They seem to have one coach in the chair then the other on the other side of the mat walking around and getting close to the mat to coach when needed.

I have even seen them coaching from behind the coaches of their opponent.

However this is like the speed limit on the expressway.  If they allow you to go 65 in a 55 you will continue to do so until you are stopped and punished for it.  The officials need to control this.

I believe the only rule that Woodford coaches get away with are where the coaches are located on or around the mat.  (I was not at the duals this weekend and do not know if this happened.  I'm just stating what I have seen in the past. )

On several occasions I have seen their coaches beyond the line, that however is insignificant. 

The complaint I always have is that they seem to always have a coach on both sides of the mat.  A coach is suppose to be restricted to one corner of the mat.  They seem to have one coach in the chair then the other on the other side of the mat walking around and getting close to the mat to coach when needed.

I have even seen them coaching from behind the coaches of their opponent.

However this is like the speed limit on the expressway.  If they allow you to go 65 in a 55 you will continue to do so until you are stopped and punished for it.  The officials need to control this.

LOL I agree, Carr is always on the mat. but, believe it our not,  it didn't happen last weekend. the young ref's did their job.