Sign in to follow this  
wrestler07

Regon 8 Rankings

Im not saying that they aren't any good, They are simply not as good as they seem to think they are.  I personally think that sheldon clark is a much better tournament team. maybe im wrong..  with region 8 who knows?  also if memory serves me correct troxell was beating kincer 7-0 just after the first period when he got caught last year at regions, and during the summer who knows what the weight difference was.  Also dont count Pace out on a huge upset, I mean he did it last year in the semi's at regions.. :wink:

troxell was up seven nothing but it want like Kincer caught him in a crazy throw or something. Kincer cradled him out of a front headlock. I agree if Troxell gets on top it may mean trouble for kincer.

So they finished what 2nd or 3rd, i dunno if johnson central was there. They wont be that close to sheldon clark at region when all the region teams are there to block letcher from winning so many matches. That would put them at 4th in the region and i think Mcreary will have more in the finals.

It very well maybe but you can't count anybody out untill it is over. He proved that last year when he beat kennedy and Marcum to win the region. Both had already beat him before that.

Ok, i'll take a guess at the regional finals!

103- Troxell vs Kincer

112- Sullivan vs Spencer

119- Daniels vs Salyers

125- Vinsant vs Evans

130- Dodd vs Jude

135- Sloan vs ??

140- Grimm vs ??

145- Kennedy vs Freeman

152- Frazier vs Sullivan

160- Stepp vs Winchester

171- Sloan vs ??

189- Kelly vs Dominguez

215- Dials vs Pace

hwt- Chaffin vs Bell

Ok, i'll take a guess at the regional finals!

103- Troxell vs Kincer

112- Sullivan vs Spencer

119- Daniels vs Salyers

125- Vinsant vs Evans

130- Dodd vs Jude

135- Sloan vs ??

140- Grimm vs ??

145- Kennedy vs Freeman

152- Frazier vs Sullivan

160- Stepp vs Winchester

171- Sloan vs ??

189- Kelly vs Dominguez

215- Dials vs Pace

hwt- Chaffin vs Bell

Brad stafford at 171

160-stepp vs winchester

im not sure wat is goin on with winchester, at the regional duels match for region 8, he was nowere to be seen, and wayn county wouldnt give any information on were he was or if he is even wrestling anymore.

how can you put shoopman out of the finals i know that they have both beatten shoopman but frazier teched falled sullivan and frazier only beat preston by 2 points so i think it will be shoopman and frazier in the 152 finals