Sign in to follow this  
wrestler07

Regon 8 Rankings

how can you put shoopman out of the finals i know that they have both beatten shoopman but frazier teched falled sullivan and frazier only beat preston by 2 points so i think it will be shoopman and frazier in the 152 finals

I thought Frazier beat Shoopman like 17-12, but I could be mistaken.  I think Frazier gave up a few of those points at the end of the third.

how can you put shoopman out of the finals i know that they have both beatten shoopman but frazier teched falled sullivan and frazier only beat preston by 2 points so i think it will be shoopman and frazier in the 152 finals

That is simply YOUR opinion!!  IN MY OPINION the finals at 152 will be Sullivan vs Frazier..

That is simply YOUR opinion!!  IN MY OPINION the finals at 152 will be Sullivan vs Frazier..

Yeah but you have to base your opinion on something, even if that something is your own bias.  If you are basing on you being biased  then just admit it...I did. lol

Well lets see..  Everytime Sullivan wayne co. has wrestled Shoopman mccreary co. it has ended with the same winner Sullivan wayne co.  Frazier lawrence co. has beat both of them everytime he has wrestled them..  ergo  Frazier lc vs Sullivan wc.  facts are facts

I was stating in my opinion the region finals at 152 would be Frazier vs Sullivan, but as you can see McCrearys supporters would disagree.  But hey its not that far away, I can wait..  Should be some very exciting matches at region 8 this year.

I thought Frazier beat Shoopman like 17-12, but I could be mistaken.  I think Frazier gave up a few of those points at the end of the third.

yea it was 12-10 frazier and he took shoopman down and got near fall the shoopman reversed him.making the final score 17-12.