Sign in to follow this  
eaglewrestler12

JCTC Predictions

I pinned a couple kids and beat Phil Harrison of Eastern pretty good. I lost to Lofton Wright and had a crappy match against Russ Whatly. My last match was stopped due to injury.

Danger, I saw your last match but I didn't quite see what happened to your leg -- what happened there?

Danger, I saw your last match but I didn't quite see what happened to your leg -- what happened there?

I strained a ligament [sp?] wrestling Russ from Trinity. I tried to wrestle on through it but the FC kid grabbed my leg and pain just shot through. I went to the emergencie room and the doctor said to stay off it for a week and ease back onto it. :oops:

I strained a ligament [sp?] wrestling Russ from Trinity. I tried to wrestle on through it but the FC kid grabbed my leg and pain just shot through. I went to the emergencie room and the doctor said to stay off it for a week and ease back onto it. :oops:

Also, where is spell check? I know I misspelled and couple words there. :-D

Looks like trinity is a team contending for the title. what individuals looked the best? why isnt wolseifer wrestling

Congrats to Trinity on winning the Jefferson County Tournament!

Sorry to see Josh Lewis get hurt, good luck on a quick recovery!

Wolsiefer re-injured during practice last week, hopes to be back soon!

It was obvious to just about anyone watching the match that Whiting was the aggressor and that Smith was simply using his weight advantage to hold Whiting back

thats why i said if i would have wrestled him like i did my last 3 matches where i was aggressive i think i would have beat him and did the coaches just not want to change the brackets because i dont see how i get seeded 8th

HWT?

James Payne of Iroquois gave Jordan Whiting of Trinity a run for his money in the finals match which was very exciting to watch might i add. I believe the final score was 3-2 i could be wrong, both are impressive athletes.

top 4 placers

103 -- Myron Bradbury (T) d. Byron Hoskinson (X) 8-1; Felix Casa Del Valle (Sen) d. James Huffine (Sou), pin.

112 -- Dan Smith (T) d. Daniel Weixler (FC) 11-5; James Severs (X) d. Zach Tucker (Sou) 8-4.

119 -- Elliott Martin (Sen) d. Rob Noe (Sou), pin; Kyle Honeycutt (X) d. Wes Lewis (Do) 6-2.

125 -- Zach Michael (Mo) d. Jacob Colston (PRP) 9-4 OT; Ray Harper (Sen) d. Chris Barrett (Sou) 15-4.

130 -- Grant Ohlmann (T) d. Daniel Miller (X) 7-2; Markk Blandford (Sou) d. Cory Mills (PRP) forfeit.

135 -- Zach Poulton (Sen) d. Justin Davis (E), pin; Nick Vincent (Mo) d. Michael Bale (X) 10-7.

140 -- John Thomas (Cen) d. Kenny Watkins (T) 5-0; Ricky Wright (Sen) d. Aaron Cosgrove (Do) 8-3.

145 -- Elliott Bauer (X) d. Billy Cahill (Do), pin; Tyler Ford (Man) d. Erin McCauley (T) 2-0.

152 -- Dakoda Choate (PRP) d. Cody Mann (FC) 4-2; Mikal McNealy (E) d. Kevin Snyder (De) 2-1.

160 -- James Schneider (Mo) d. Lofton Wright (Sen) 5-4; David George (X) d. Russ Whatley (T) 4-3.

171 -- Brad Hitchings (T) d. Ethan Dunn (Mo) 8-2; Ian Amburgy (X) d. Adrian King (Sen) 9-5.

189 -- Kyle Hardin (FC) d. Josh Lewis (T), injury forfeit; Jordan Tennyson (Cen) d. Robet Lange (X) 8-4.

215 -- Derek Nickel (Do) d. Brock Messina (T), pin; Dre Wesley (Cen) d. Evan Gooch (X) 2-1.

275 -- Jordan Whiting (T) d. James Payne (I) 3-2; Bebop Smith (V) d. Derek Farley (Mo), pin.

teams looked like this

Team scores -- Trinity 266.5, Seneca 197, St. Xavier 174.5, Moore 133, Fern Creek 128, Southern 125, Pleasure Ridge Park 123, Eastern 118.5, Central 102, Iroquois 92, Doss 86, Manual 48, DeSales 30, Valley 23, Jeffersontown 19, Kentucky Country Day 17.5, Fairdale 13, Shawnee 4, Holy Cross 3.

Justin Davis showed one of the best displays of sportsmanship I have seen in a long time after his loss in the finals.  He got up and shook the opposing coach's hand smiling the whole time.  Never smacked the mat or threw his headgear, etc.  Kudos to that young man.  :-)

Justin Davis showed one of the best displays of sportsmanship I have seen in a long time after his loss in the finals.  He got up and shook the opposing coach's hand smiling the whole time.  Never smacked the mat or threw his headgear, etc.  Kudos to that young man.  :-)

I thought that was what you are supposed to do.

Guest wrestler92

Yes it is, but it's very odd for him to do that so it showed good restraint.  Although he wasn't happy afterwards I think the smile was just his way of showing it.  Nonetheless no thrown headgear or punches so that's good!!

I thought that was what you are supposed to do.

It looks like your boy Justin may not be the great sport you claim. I see he's cussing and crying on the web under "Zach Poulton".