9.  Larue

10.  North Oldham

11.  Woodford

12.  Christian Co.

13.  Johnson Central

14.  Mead Co.

15.  Paul Dunbar

16.  Southern

However, with the draw of the pool many of these things can change.  Immagine a pool with Wayne, Ryle, Larue, South Oldham?  Quite a tough draw - which, according to the format of the tournament is very possible!

I think you are way off base.  My predictions would look more like:

1.  Union

2.  Ryle

3.  Wayne

4.  Trinity

5.  John Hardin

6.  Seneca

7.  Campbell Co.

8.  South Oldham

9.  Larue

10.  North Oldham

11.  Woodford

12.  Christian Co.

13.  Johnson Central

14.  Mead Co.

15.  Paul Dunbar

16.  Southern

However, with the draw of the pool many of these things can change.  Immagine a pool with Wayne, Ryle, Larue, South Oldham?  Quite a tough draw - which, according to the format of the tournament is very possible!

I do agree with your ending statement. But why is John and Larue so low. John only lost to Trinity by 6 and  beaten Ryle by 13. Larue has beaten Seneca. But hey anything can happen in the pools right.

John Hardin did lose to Trinity as you said who I have in the 4 spot.  Also, They beat Ryle when Ryle didn't have some of their beasts in.  They will change quite a few things.  I can't defend my posting on Seneca though.  I just think Chuck is quite a coach and has a way of motivating his kids.  Somehow, year after year, he has some very tough competitors.  Plus, Poulton is now in which will change some things from their past duals.

John Hardin did lose to Trinity as you said who I have in the 4 spot.  Also, They beat Ryle when Ryle didn't have some of their beasts in.  They will change quite a few things.  I can't defend my posting on Seneca though.  I just think Chuck is quite a coach and has a way of motivating his kids.  Somehow, year after year, he has some very tough competitors.  Plus, Poulton is now in which will change some things from their past duals.

true but John Hardin  also did not have 2-3 of there better wrestlers that day.

My rankings for state duals:

1  Union County

2  Wayne County

3  John Hardin

4  Trinity (Louisville)

5  Campbell County

6  Ryle

7  Larue County

8  Woodford County

9  Seneca

10  South Oldham

11  Johnson Central

12  Paul Dunbar

13  Meade County

14  North Oldham

15  Southern

I'm pretty sure South Oldham beat Seneca, North Oldham beat Meade twice this year.

true but John Hardin  also did not have 2-3 of there better wrestlers that day.

And John Hardin's kids have all changed weights.  This doesn't always create a better team.

I think you are way off base.  My predictions would look more like:

1.  Union

2.  Ryle

3.  Wayne

4.  Trinity

5.  John Hardin

6.  Seneca

7.  Campbell Co.

8.  South Oldham

9.  Larue

10.  North Oldham

11.  Woodford

12.  Christian Co.

13.  Johnson Central

14.  Mead Co.

15.  Paul Dunbar

16.  Southern

Ryle and Seneca will be lucky if they can even crack the top 7. Seneca 7th Ryle 6th.

Ryle and Seneca will be lucky if they can even crack the top 7. Seneca 7th Ryle 6th.

Whoa frogman, that's a bold statement.  I can't speak in complete confidence for Seneca, but I have seen a bit of Ryle.  And unless something wacky happens with the bracket or they are missing a number of key kids they will easily be top 7.  Even with a bad bracket they should be top 7.

Does this mean that Region 7 only gets 1 other ranked team or does HC take another regions spot?

Henry Clay (or whoever is hosting) gets the first open slot if a region doesn't send 2 teams.  Last year I think region 7 actually had 4 teams competing.

Guest wildcats143

there is no way trinity is going to stop union county

just so everyone understands that

I have to say I agree but it might be close...they dualed at harrison in indiana in mid-December and UC beat Trinity by 9.  Neither team was at full strength though so it could be the same gap.  UC is a very strong team this year, no doubt.

How constructive. 

I'm sure Union will have their hands full taking that extra point they'll get when they put a trinity kid on his back.

Ranger,

Were do you think Meade County will end up.  I'm thinking 14-16.

I agree.  No offense to them, but the state duals is a whole different level.  I hope they prove me wrong and some other schools see that a team with support can be successful.

I couldn't help but dig on Trinity.  :evil:

Be nice Trinity is a very good team. I don't see them winning against Union Co. but I am sure they will give them a run for there money.

Didn't we already have this discussion last year? Get over it, it has been blown way out of proportion... there's no need to turn this into a Trinity bashing board.

Try to stay on topic and please don't feed the trolls.