Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 12

I know that he beat Ty a point not sure of final score I was not there. But got information from very reliable source. From what I was told Ty was kinda cheated by the time keeper in the third period not real sure what happened maybe someone who was there can tell us what happened with the clock.

You seem to know something from your reliable source, so either you or  :? post what happen :?

Why make a statement that has no merit.

You seem to know something from your reliable source, so either you or  :? post what happen :?

Why make a statement that has no merit.

being there myself, i can say that it was a good match. Saying that though, the 3rd period was cut short by 1 min. this was verified by the playback of the video. I have no idea as to why they cut it short other than the young score keepers not paying attention. In my opinion, with the extra minute the outcome might have been different. Again it was a good match.

Guest wrestler92

I heard the southern kid cried when he got put on his back and was going to get stuck and the ref stopped it and let him up but didn't give the right back points for it.  Then the moore kid did something stupid and got caught and pinned when he was winning by like 8 points.

1   Way Co   Travis Sullivan   12

2   Tri   Dan Smith   12

3   Sen   Jeff Warra   11

4   Ryle   Michael Osbourne   10

5   JH   Alex Murphy    8

6   Mon Co   Ross Carpenter-Fraser   12

7   Chr Co   Dee Leavell   11

8   Bull Cen   James Badgett   12

9   JC   Zach Salyers    9

10   Lar Co   Justin Thompson   11

11   FC   Daniel Wiexler   12

12   NH   Coty Wood   11

13   Ft Camp   Jared Smith   11

14   CH   Kyle Terry    9

15   PD   Abdul Aghil   12

16   St X   James Severs   11

17   Bou Co   Jose Soriano   10

18   Dav Co   Cyle Martinson  

19   Cam Co   Sean Hammons   12

20   Laf   Jimmy Lacy    9

21   Whit Co   Duncan Caddell    9

22   Scott   Jason Nieses  

23   And Co   Hunter Lilly  

24   SO   Roy Bisenius   10

25   KCD   Clayton Adamy    8

26   NO   Taylor South   12

27   Eas   Russell Nyitrai   12

28   Moore   John Leal  

zack tucker southern 112 pinned Moore   John Leal and i think roy bisenius but i am sure of john leal  

I heard the southern kid cried when he got put on his back and was going to get stuck and the ref stopped it and let him up but didn't give the right back points for it.  Then the moore kid did something stupid and got caught and pinned when he was winning by like 8 points.

lol i dont know if anyone cried but yeah John did do some stupid things but dont we all every now and then

does anyone else hate it when someone fakes an injury and then after getting their breather they just come out full speed, making a miraculous recovery?

That's what happened in my last match against blandford from southern. I was up 11-4 and then he said his arm hurt so i couldn't get the takedown and then he came out hard. Ended up throwing him in a FEP t quarter and pinning him with about 5-10 seconds left

I know that he beat Ty a point not sure of final score I was not there. But got information from very reliable source. From what I was told Ty was kinda cheated by the time keeper in the third period not real sure what happened maybe someone who was there can tell us what happened with the clock.

YA RIGHT.  WOLFE was beat fair and square.

lol i dont know if anyone cried but yeah John did do some stupid things but dont we all every now and then

Some people make it a habit of doing stupid while others, like Johnny Wolsiefer, I haven't seen him do anything stupid  :roll: in a match :roll: since middle school.  :-D

Guest 103GBM?

no he had a strained musell in his neck and he got slammed and couldnt move his neck and john got the takedown points but no back

In reference to the Ty - Aaron match maybe it would have been different maybe not.  Does it really matter?  Unless there are injuries they will get to wrestle each other at least once more before regions.  It was still a good match and both should do well at state this year.

Guest 103GBM?

1 Ft Knox Anthony Bailey 12

2 Cam Co Billy Fuller 12

3 Tri Jordan Whiting 11

4 Vall Will Smith 12

5 SK Tony Turner 12

6 Ft Camp Zach Rinestine 12

7 Laf Evan Bullock 12

8 Irq James Payne 12

9 Moore Derek Farley 12

10 Mon Co Dennis Coomer 12

11 Way Co Brandon Bell 10

12 Cen PC Cobble 11

13 JH Glenn Frost 10

14 TC Nathan Gray 11

15 Chr Co Houston Croney 11

16 New Devon Boxx 12

17 Nel Co Josh Conder 12

18 NH Justin Browder 10

19 Mc Cen Vince Staten 9

20 DH Joe Gronefeld 11

21 Sen Cody Hall 11

22 Eas Tyler Beckett 11

23 Cald Co Tanner Flynn 11

24 Bull Cen Larry Brown

25 PRP Cody Jaggers 9

26 Fr Co Aaron Mayes

27 Meade Bobby Fuqua 12

28 And Co Cotton

i think aaron harris should be ranked up there a lil cause he wrestled derek farley and it was 4-1 harris was winning the harris got tired like alot of heavy weights do and lost 4-5

In reference to the Ty - Aaron match maybe it would have been different maybe not.  Does it really matter?  Unless there are injuries they will get to wrestle each other at least once more before regions.  It was still a good match and both should do well at state this year.

Agreed, but i hate to see any controversy with a match as good as it was.

Oldham County's 215 they had on sat. was killing i dont know his name but he should be ranked.he never wrestled Nickle but i think he went 5-0 he was a good so maybe you should look in to him

OC's 215 is Ichiro Chiba and he is already ranked #10.  That is correct that he and Nickel didn't meet on Saturday.  Both were 5-0.  They did meet last week at Lonesome and Nickel won with a 2nd period pin.

Tanner Flynn the HWT from caldwell county should be ranked a lot higher than he is bc he has place in a 3 tournament we have been to, he has only lost 2 times this yea and that was to anthony bailey and the HWt from iroquis

OC's 215 is Ichiro Chiba and he is already ranked #10.  That is correct that he and Nickel didn't meet on Saturday.  Both were 5-0.  They did meet last week at Lonesome and Nickel won with a 2nd period pin.

oh i missed him my bad

he beat a 160 pounder 5-0 and your acting like hes going to win the state championship. Now when he fails you and him are going to be crying like babies. You are going to have to console him. He will need a shoulder. Your getting this kids head way to big. Schneider is a good wrestler but hes not as good as the top 171's. Calm down.

Go Redhawks!!

I never said anything about state championship, thank u for the support and encouragement. Will if he was only 160 he only gave up 5lbs. good match!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully coach smith you where sitting right there behind me at the table. If you had any reason to doubt that you where getting cheated by 1min. you would had said something.