Sign in to follow this  
cchs08

region 1 rankings 12-5-07

189: Mark Payne over Scarrborough.

I cannot wait to see the Armstrong/Agnew rematch. It will be pretty exciting!

does anyone know if levi can wrestle again, he said he tore his acl at the hoptown tourney and they said he could wrestle if he had a brace, but i havent seen him since then so i dont know if he is still wrestlin, and gavin is in the hospital with mrsa. hes been in the hospital since the ravenwood tourney.

hey this is lynch i am not making it to 140 i am going 145 this year i agree with jordan's ranking they are pretty close i really think ohio co as a team will for sure be top 4 in the region but that is just me

region and states are coming up time to get excited!!!!

Do any of the teams besides Ft Campbell Union Christian and Caldwell wrestle outside of the region? I never see results of other teams against tougher oponents and regions throughout the state.

Apollo was at Eastern,but didn't have a full squad.

Do any of the teams besides Ft Campbell Union Christian and Caldwell wrestle outside of the region? I never see results of other teams against tougher oponents and regions throughout the state.

UHA was also there ,but they are just starting the program up again.

i know what you're saying though.has hoptown left the area at all this year?

lol i think most of us region 1 teams just wrestle each other over an over every weekend, we at henderson finally get to go out of our region for the state duals

i think someone should make a new ranking after yesterdays regional duals