Sign in to follow this  
DrCradle

results of so. oldham and seneca??

South Oldham 40 Seneca 27

Both teams had many wrestler not wrestling he weight that they are planing on going later in the year.

103- Forfeit to South

112-Pin South

119- Pin Warra

125- Forfeit to Seneca

130- Harper Dec. Whitehouse 8-4

135- Poole pin. Vaughn

140- Henderson Dec. OT South Oldham Kid(Some Middle School 2xer, from what I heard)

145- Pin South

152- Dec Wright

160- Dec South over Pepper

171- Maj. Dec to south over Wright

189- Houchins pin. King

215- South Pin

Hwt- South dec. Davis by 1 point

both of these teams have a lot of shuffling to do in their weigth classes

Zach has some off the mat issues he is trying to get straightened out at this time.  He may or may not be able to wrestle this season depending on the outcome, but I think he will be able to in the end.

Guest wrestler92

I don't think he should be able to wrestle....if you have an "F" in English you can't wrestle...so if you have an "A" in stupidity of the month you shouldn't be able to wrestle either.  Also wonder if it's considered a transfer, a whole other problem there maybe.

Zach has some off the mat issues he is trying to get straightened out at this time.  He may or may not be able to wrestle this season depending on the outcome, but I think he will be able to in the end.

I don't think he should be able to wrestle....if you have an "F" in English you can't wrestle...so if you have an "A" in stupidity of the month you shouldn't be able to wrestle either.  Also wonder if it's considered a transfer, a whole other problem there maybe.

Please don't spead rumors about people, you don't know what you're talking about.

Guest wrestler92

It's not a rumor, heard it from several people.  You know it's not too.  Don't get your panties in a wad.

Please don't spead rumors about people, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's not a rumor, heard it from several people.  You know it's not too.  Don't get your panties in a wad.

Some people might try learning to watch their mouth when they dont know the whole story, its not your business to spread...

i say we all just drop it it is Poulton and seneca's business and none of ours on here this is between them and i say we just don't mention it on here any longer :|

i say we all just drop it it is Poulton and seneca's business and none of ours on here this is between them and i say we just don't mention it on here any longer :|

Good idea big guy.  We should not be discussing anyone's eligibility on this forum.  Let's just leave it as Dragon Master put it, he has some off the mat issues to deal with and didn't compete.  I'm sure very few people know the entire story, including some of the Seneca kids that have been talking about it to others outside the team.

Well it can't be a rumor then if you heard it from several people :roll: