Sign in to follow this  
DUSTIN

DC EVANS OR SHANE PARKS?

here we go again its ur pick

Dc Evans Vs Shane Parks?

D.c Is just plain out an amazing wreslter i believe he will go all the way this year i don't think anyone can stop him...

D.c Is just plain out an amazing wreslter i believe he will go all the way this year i don't think anyone can stop him...

well that was one wrestler that you could have picked... the wrong one however, but you will be forgiven.

This would be a good match, but i think you need to specify more then just D.C and Shane wrestling. Shane is consistent and D.C is not. In a regular season tournament, I'd give the odds to Shane. However, state finals, D.C will bring his best and be pumped, plus he has the experience of wrestling under the lights, id give him a big advantage in that match.

This would be a good match, but i think you need to specify more then just D.C and Shane wrestling. Shane is consistent and D.C is not. In a regular season tournament, I'd give the odds to Shane. However, state finals, D.C will bring his best and be pumped, plus he has the experience of wrestling under the lights, id give him a big advantage in that match.

I agree with that statement....D.C will be a force at state

D.C. Evans if the match is on their feet, Shane if it goes to the mat.

My pick is Shane because it'll probably be on the mat a good bit of the time.

Shane Parks has beaten DC every single time they have wrestled... the past two times they have met Parks has pinned him!

This was before D.C. ever placed in state.  If you go by last year D.C. bumped from 112 to 119 and lost to Zarth by 1 point.  How bad did Parks lose to Zarth in the region finals?

This was before D.C. ever placed in state.  If you go by last year D.C. bumped from 112 to 119 and lost to Zarth by 1 point.  How bad did Parks lose to Zarth in the region finals?

That does not matter, you can't make the claim that Evans will beat parks because he lost to Zarth by less points that Parks. They have two completely different styles, different styles will conflict with each other and cause different outcomes. I think that Shane has better technique and has better match management skills than evans. He will control the pace of the match, Evans will have to use his explosiveness to have a chance at winning.

D.C, that boy has great potiental.  somtimes i think he's unstoppable, like two weeks ago when he beat cody vinsant!

I think we should be talking about D.C. and Zeppa! Parks is a great wrestler, but I think if he gets mentally out of the match he will have big problems. Zeppa is always in his zone when I see him wrestle.