Sign in to follow this  
prwrestler13008

Oldham CO. Super Duals

Moore, Central Hardin,  Seneca, Western Hills, Christian Co., Eastern, Oldham Co., Woodford Co. Franklin Co., Holmes, LaRue Co., North Oldham,

that i know of

i dont have any idea what teams wrestling what team

One of the pools is Seneca, Central Hardin, Moore, and an Indiana team

There was a change in the pools.

Pool A (Remained the same)

Woodford Co.

Oldham

Scott

Franklin Co.

Pool B (Change in Bold)

Larue Co.

Corydon Central

North Oldham

Holmes

Pool C (Remained the Same)

Seneca

Central Hardin

Moore

brebeuf Jesuit

Pool D.(Change in Bold)

Simon Kenton

Eastern

Christian Co.

Western Hills.

Holmes was switched with Western Hills because we will be dualing Simon on the 12th and on the 14th at the NKAC duals. And we opened the Western Hills duals with Eastern last week.

woodford is the #1 seed

seneca is the #2 seed

Simon kenton is the #3 seed

and larue is the #4 seed

if all goes according to seedings, then woodford and larue will meet in the semi's, and Seneca and simon kenton in the other.

So the pools will wrestle teams in their own pool and then match each pools respected places against each other??  Such as 1A vs. 1B, 3C vs. 3D

woodford is the #1 seed

seneca is the #2 seed

Simon kenton is the #3 seed

and larue is the #4 seed

if all goes according to seedings, then woodford and larue will meet in the semi's, and Seneca and simon kenton in the other.

considering larue is the state dual champion, how did they end up at 4th?

Possible Top 10 Matchups:

125:

#1 Shane Parks(WC) vs. #5 Andre Zeppa(NO) vs. #8 Gabe Supe(Scott)

130:

#2 Coty Lewis(WC) vs. #9 Justin Miley(Scott)

#1 Trey Morlatt(OC) vs. #5 Lucas Carmen(LC)

135:

#1 Zach Poulton(Sen) vs. #8 Steven Rivera(CH)

152:

#3 Ryan Vaughn(SK) vs. #4 Cory Armstrong(CHCO)

160:

#4 James Schneider(Moore) vs. #10 Lofton Wright(Sen)

215:

#8 Gary Robbins(Scott) vs. #10 Jeremy Barnett(Fr Co)

Possible Top 10 Matchups:

125:

#1 Shane Parks(WC) vs. #5 Andre Zeppa(NO) vs. #8 Gabe Supe(Scott)

130:

#2 Coty Lewis(WC) vs. #9 Justin Miley(Scott)

#1 Trey Morlatt(OC) vs. #5 Lucas Carmen(LC)

135:

#1 Zach Poulton(Sen) vs. #8 Steven Rivera(CH)

152:

#3 Ryan Vaughn(SK) vs. #4 Cory Armstrong(CHCO)

160:

#4 James Schneider(Moore) vs. #10 Lofton Wright(Sen)

215:

#8 Gary Robbins(Scott) vs. #10 Jeremy Barnett(Fr Co)

Actually, it's doubtful Zeppa and Parks will wrestle b/c they are in different pools. However, if Lewis can make it down to 130 by this time, he will wrestle Morlatt who is more than likely already at weight. I'm pretty sure he weighed around 132-134 last year, naturally. Zeppa v. Carmen will be an interesting match, as they both are quicker wrestlers on their feet not really relying on their strength and both throw in their legs rather effectively. Assuming the top seeded teams move on, I think North Oldham v. Central Hardin will be a really good match, with neither teams having very many "top notch" wrestlers but a few guys who are pretty darn good and have a decent chance at placing 5-8 this year at state. My money is on Seneca to win the whole thing, as I think a lot of Woodford wrestlers won't be at weight yet.

Anyone know what Morlatt and Lewis are weighing.  I doubt they will be both at 130 already.

I didn't see Coty Lewis name on the Woodford alpha weight yet :?

Doesn't he have to do that before he wrestles :roll:

I didn't see Coty Lewis name on the Woodford alpha weight yet :?

Doesn't he have to do that before he wrestles :roll:

They have a number of guys who don't have their test in the system yet.  Not sure what is going on; probably just getting everyone "lined up and ready" for it.

They have a number of guys who don't have their test in the system yet.  Not sure what is going on; probably just getting everyone "lined up and ready" for it.

Probably trying to get them down to weight, so it doesnt tell them Lewis's lowest weight is 145. lol

Actually, it's doubtful Zeppa and Parks will wrestle b/c they are in different pools. However, if Lewis can make it down to 130 by this time, he will wrestle Morlatt who is more than likely already at weight. I'm pretty sure he weighed around 132-134 last year, naturally. Zeppa v. Carmen will be an interesting match, as they both are quicker wrestlers on their feet not really relying on their strength and both throw in their legs rather effectively. Assuming the top seeded teams move on, I think North Oldham v. Central Hardin will be a really good match, with neither teams having very many "top notch" wrestlers but a few guys who are pretty darn good and have a decent chance at placing 5-8 this year at state. My money is on Seneca to win the whole thing, as I think a lot of Woodford wrestlers won't be at weight yet.

They were in the same pool but I guess the pools got switched again

Trey will not even be wrestling due to school problems I'm not going to say and as for Lewis I dought if he is down to weight yet but i know he isn't that far from 130 naturally anyway so I'm sure he could be.  Zeppa and Carmen won't wrestle because they aren't even at the same weight so I'm not sure how that match up got brought up???