Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 10/12/07

When, Why etc.

I'd rather not get to deep into why. Me and the new head coach are having some issues but I still respect him. I'm kicked off the team but there is no way i'm not wrestling. Southern is a great switch. They have great coaching and work ethic and I hope I could be a good contribution to the line-up. I need to get the transfer process moving as soon as possible seeing as how close we are to the kick-off of the season.

Looks like Southern could have a shot at region. I'm not just sayin' that because I might be goin' there. They could likely have champs in:

*Huffine [if Badget doesn't drop down]

*Lile [Will beat Badget]

*Blanford

*Stengel

*Blakemore

and one or two others.

Danger why are you off the team.  Is it not repairable?  What about your team and other coach whos been there the whole time?  Just curiuos, ya know I'm kinda out of the loop latley.  Some of those guys still need ya there to help them like the younger guys.  But hey good luck,  I know how moving sometimes just has to happen.

yes that is true  and i cant count him out its just that everytime i get on this site i just see a lot about prp and southern and nobody has even wrestled each other  yet and somebody just assumes that no other wrestler can compete or that they dont work as hard as somebody else

i feel u man all four of my years all i ever heard was PRP this n PRP that. but they have dominated the region ever since they did away with district. Plus not being a prick but Fairdale has been around if not longer than just bout the same time as southern. This year will be tough on them after all they did lose six seniors and five went to state one of the others would have but technical problems didn't allow him to wreslte in region. but fairdale will be lead by our 160 don't know his name, 135 lil Jake Maupin, and 171 Tyler cusack. with the addition of beck at 103 mike O'guriman at 215. we will be young but our future is looking bright.

I never will understand why kids who showed great improvement from the year before and work all offseason long decide their senior year to quit.  It just doesn't make any sense to me, but best of luck to them.

omg.. do not even say stengel would be a champ over walls.. that actually just made my day a little more humurous. btw, akeem bennet (BC) will be ranked higher by season end.

here is my analysis. meade county is ranked so high because they had athletes wrestling, which is more than most wrestling programs can say when they are just looking for a warm body to fill a weight class.  but i still don't think they will win the region-too young.  prp will always be descent b/c the coaching staff, it is a stable program, so you can never count them out.

103 james childress

112  stewart

119 ohmes

125 branden wyatt

140 ethan medly

145 thomas roach

152 nelson mason

160 nathan (iffy)

171 justin geary

189 cody bruce

215 tyler crow

all of the open spots will have people in them but not sure yet how its going to go....but yea nathan is iffy at this moment hes lettin his gf control him too much