Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 10/12/07

OK.  I know everyone has been waiting ALLLL Summer to se see what the new rankings would look like, so here they are.  New and improved (with ranking numbers. OOOH....AAAH....)  Also there are some guys right now that do not have a number.  That is because they are not a returning wrestler from last season.  Once the season starts and we all start wrestling each other, everyone will have a ranking.  Hopefully I have everyone the right spot. If not, just let me know.  Good luck to everyone this season and may we all be healthy and injury free.  Go Region 3!!!!

Region 3 Rankings

1.  James Huffine (SOUT)

2.  James Childress (MEAD)

David Beck (FAIR)

Jared Colston (PRP)

1.  James Badgett (BUCE)

2.  Rob Noe (SOUT)

3.  Lou Cordero (IROQ)

Andrew Vanhoose (PRP)

1.  Arthur Ohmes (MEAD)

2.  Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

3.  Wes Lewis (DOSS)

4.  Beshaunna Moore (IROQ)

Patrick Lile (SOUT)

1.  Jacob Colston (PRP)

2.  Antonio Stewart (MEAD)

3.  Tony Tinnell (BUCE)

4.  Chris Barrett (SOUT)

5.  Desmond Mitchell (VALL)

Brandon Nix (DOSS)

1.  Corey Mills (PRP)

2.  Rayshawn Graham (IROQ)

3.  Eric Abbott (BUCE)

4.  Brandon Wyatt (MEAD)

5.  Justin Willenborg (HOLO)

Dakota Meredith (SOUT)

1.  Marc Blanford (SOUT)

2.  Jake Maupin (FAIR)

3.  Michael Cheney (BUCE)

4.  Ethan Medley (MEAD)

5.  T.J. Gober (IROQ)

6.  Joe McDaniel (HOLO)

Adam Badger (PRP)

1.  Justin Walls (BUCE)

2.  Donald Phillips (PRP)

3.  Billy Cahill (DOSS)

4.  Alex Pike (DESA)

5.  Josh  Tygret (MEAD)

6.  Brad Miller (HOLO)

Antwan Fields (IROQ)

1.  Dakoda Choate (PRP)

2.  Sean Hartman (IROQ)

3.  Thomas Roach (MEAD)

4.  Aaron Cosgrove (DOSS)

5.  Nick Boner (DESA)

Akeem Bennett (BUCE)

1.  Kevin Snyder (DESA)

2.  Dusty Stengel (PRP)

3.  Dwayne Brutscher (SOUT)

4.  Jason Johnson (FAIR)

5.  Chris Coomer (MEAD)

6.  Lamar Lattimore (SHAW)

George Elliott (DOSS)

1.  Jeremiah Walls (BUCE)

2.  William Northington (PRP)

3.  Nathan Kelch (MEAD)

4.  Robbie Spann (DESA)

5.  Sonny Jeffries (VALL)

6.  Jarred Vincent (HOLO)

Calvin Ferguson (SOUT)

J.C. Harris (IROQ)

1.  NajJah Savery (PRP)

2.  Bryant Wilson (SOUT)

3.  Justin Geary (MEAD)

4.  Tyler Cusack (FAIR)

5.  Alex Meads (IROQ)

6.  Rocky Wright (SHAW)

7.  Daniel Smith (VALL)

Lantis Brown (DOSS)

1.  Jordan Blakemore (SOUT)

2.  Cody Bruce (MEAD)

3.  Michael Snoddy (IROQ)

4.  Cory Allen (BUCE)

5.  Pat Elam (FAIR)

6.  Logan Teagardner (HOLO)

Kevin Turner (PRP)

Myles Poole (DESA)

Sean Green (DOSS)

1.  Derek Nickel (DOSS)

2.  John French (DESA)

3.  Kyle Smith (PRP)

4.  Tyler Crow (MEAD)

5.  Austin Jaggers (HOLO)

6.  Zach Entrican (SOUT)

1.  Bebop Smith (VALL)

2.  Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

3.  Larry Brown (BUCE)

4.  Rajah Coyler (SHAW)

5.  Chris Alexander (WEST)

James Payne (IROQ)

Derrick Lawson (DOSS)

Rex Sizemore (SOUT)

Joshua Varble (PRP)

Team Rankings

Meade Co.

PRP

Southern

Bullitt Central

Iroquois

Doss

DeSales

Fairdale

Holy Cross

Valley

Shawnee

103-Huffine [southern]

112-Badgett [bC]

119-Reichmuth [PRP]

125-Colston [PRP]

130-Mills [PRP]

135-Blanford [southern]

140-Walls [bC]

145-Choate [PRP]

152-Snyder [Will own this weight] [Desales]

160-Stengel or Walls [Don't even wanna start this one up again :-D] [PRP/BC]

171-Savery [PRP]

189-Smith [PRP]

215-Nickle [Doss]

285-Smith [Valley]

Team-PRP

Meade Co

Guest 103GBM?

103-Huffine [southern]

112-Badgett [bC]

119-Reichmuth [PRP]

125-Colston [PRP]

130-Mills [PRP]

135-Blanford [southern]

140-Walls [bC]

145-Choate [PRP]

152-Snyder [Will own this weight] [Desales]

160-Stengel or Walls [Don't even wanna start this one up again :-D] [PRP/BC]

171-Savery [PRP]

189-Smith [PRP]

215-Nickle [Doss]

285-Smith [Valley]

Team-PRP

Meade Co

wilson from southern have a vengence against savery so he will be on him at region

vengence doesnt always mean everything guys...lol...if so id have beat garcia by now. losing by 1-2 pts everytime.....it helps but i dont think he stands a chance against savery....i saw a whole new savery at state last year.i was really impressed....ranked second to last in regionals and walkin away with 2nd place....nice

vengence doesnt always mean everything guys...lol...if so id have beat garcia by now. losing by 1-2 pts everytime.....it helps but i dont think he stands a chance against savery....i saw a whole new savery at state last year.i was really impressed....ranked second to last in regionals and walkin away with 2nd place....nice

Bryant will be ready for savery this year. It should be a good match. :-D

Who ever learns the most of the three favorites in this class will win.  Camps, clubs, working with other wrestlers and other coaches or just watching good wrestling and learning from it.  This will be a good one to watch.  All strong athletic kids.  Study the sport and win region.

How can you not rank Antwan Fields @ 140.  He is supposed to be a 2x defending state champ in Indiana. :? :wink:  Has Indiana wrestling fallen that far to where a defending state champ in their state is not even ranked in Region 3 in Kentucky?!?!

How can you not rank Antwan Fields @ 140.  He is supposed to be a 2x defending state champ in Indiana. :? :wink:  Has Indiana wrestling fallen that far to where a defending state champ in their state is not even ranked in Region 3 in Kentucky?!?!

There are no records of an Antwan fields. There was a 119 state champ from last year by the last name of fields, but im sure its not him.

I think im gettin a whiff of somthin.. sumthin stinky :-D

That was Matthew Fields of Whiteland and he was a senior last year.  The previous post was a little joke about another topic.

I know I was just making a statement that there are no records of him. I read the topic also.

Bryant will be ready for savery this year. It should be a good match. :-D

with saying that you make it sound like i don't have a chance of beating Bryant or savery what's with that i have wrestled both of them and just saying that i beat both of them and they put up a good match especially bryant. does everybody just think that iroquois's 171 is no competition no more because you all have another thing coming if you think thats true just remember that :x :wink:

with saying that you make it sound like i don't have a chance of beating Bryant or savery what's with that i have wrestled both of them and just saying that i beat both of them and they put up a good match especially bryant. does everybody just think that iroquois's 171 is no competition no more because you all have another thing coming if you think thats true just remember that :x :wink:

Talk it on the mat. Not a forum. :-D.

No disrespect I just hate hearing people with negitive attitudes. Noone knows anything about anyone right now, come end of this month/december people will be either making a name for themselves or imbarrassing themselves for not living up to what they talk on a forum.

To me, a loss is a loss. A win is just proof you worked harder than someone else.  People have bad days, and people have great days. If you lose accept it and work harder to fight another battle. Just because you beat someone before doesnt mean youll beat them everytime.

No disrespect I just hate hearing people with negitive attitudes. Noone knows anything about anyone right now, come end of this month/december people will be either making a name for themselves or imbarrassing themselves for not living up to what they talk on a forum.

To me, a loss is a loss. A win is just proof you worked harder than someone else.  People have bad days, and people have great days. If you lose accept it and work harder to fight another battle. Just because you beat someone before doesnt mean youll beat them everytime.

yeah i can respect that's truly said

You know whats embarrasing??? Spelling "embarrasing" "imbarrising" lol!  8-) im so cool...

You know whats embarrasing??? Spelling "embarrasing" "imbarrising" lol!  8-) im so cool...

Immature also.. I was being serious.

That is pretty funny though.

Ladies and gentleman, my grammar has just been "hacked"! 

Guest 103GBM?

Immature also.. I was being serious.

That is pretty funny though.

Ladies and gentleman, my grammar has just been "hacked"! 

aha thats funny

notihing against you but u may have beat those two but you lost twice to tyler cusack of Fairdale and only beat him once. all three matches were very close but dont count him out. If he excells like he did last yr he will also be a force to recken with in the 171 class.

notihing against you but u may have beat those two but you lost twice to tyler cusack of Fairdale and only beat him once. all three matches were very close but dont count him out. If he excells like he did last yr he will also be a force to recken with in the 171 class.

yes that is true  and i cant count him out its just that everytime i get on this site i just see a lot about prp and southern and nobody has even wrestled each other  yet and somebody just assumes that no other wrestler can compete or that they dont work as hard as somebody else

hey alex, dont worry bout what is being said on here, i know it sucks hearin bout prp and southern all the time trust me i know but just shut em up on the mat....we can all just go at it and everything on a keyboard but when you get on the mat ...that should be when you talk the loudest...actions are louder than words everyone knows that....good luck everyone u too alex

yes that is true  and i cant count him out its just that everytime i get on this site i just see a lot about prp and southern and nobody has even wrestled each other  yet and somebody just assumes that no other wrestler can compete or that they dont work as hard as somebody else

The reason people talk about PRP and Southern (Doss even), is because our teams have been around longer. Your team is young, with new kids. PRP and southern have been rivals for years now.

Don't think that Meade co. is not respected or anything of that nature just because nothing is mentioned. Wouldn't it be much sweeter being an underdog?