Sign in to follow this  
bigmeads

REGION 3 FINALS

trash talking...

Don't worry about it. Whoever this is hasn't seen me recently. I won't talk down about anybody. We'll just have to wait and see how bad a beats me. :roll:

Don't worry about it. Whoever this is hasn't seen me recently. I won't talk down about anybody. We'll just have to wait and see how bad a beats me. :roll:

like i said u have improved a lot but he is just better than u.

Is Varble from Jeff as in Jeffersonville or Jeff as in Lafayette Jeff?

LoL that was our rival school(lafayette jeff) at McCutcheon in Indiana. They were really good. Theyre 112 was ranked like sixth(Oscar Truillo), we went into overtime and I lost by 1, I still had our home crowd pumped though. Everyone was telling me AFTER the match that the kid hadnt lost to anyone outside of state, I guess they didnt want me to be nervous. I felt pretty good after the fact I was mad at myself for losing.

like i said u have improved a lot but he is just better than u.

I don't wanna get anything started because i've talked to Jeremiah and he's a great guy. But i'm tired of just saying "we'll see when the time comes". I'm gonna let my confidence get the best of me real quick and tell you how I see this turning out since you obviously haven't seen me wrestle recently. I won't lose to Jeremiah. Your coach knows exactly what i'm gonna do and he probly told Jeremiah by now what that is and I don't think that him knowing what i'm gonna do is even gonna make a difference. After all the people saying I can't beat him the past few years, especially the people saying it now, I ain't gonna just beat him. I'm gonna put him on his back and show just how superior he is. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS AS ANY SORT OF INSULT. I'm just venting frustration. I know he might be a horse and he's got some big wins under his belt but i've put plenty of wrestlers better than him on their back during this off-season with some moves i've really polished up and I don't think he'll be any different. Even at state games with a bad knee I hit one on Brad Hitchings and that kid is helluh good.  :-D. Just please don't take this as being cocky. I'm only saying about myself what everyone else has said about Jeremiah. This is just me defending myself here. Thanks for reading this post. It's long as a mother.

That was ridiculous.

So is a wrestler having a sig. about beer.

Like I said. I'm not insulting. I'm done with the subject. You don't need to chime in about my signature. I just wanted to defend myself and if you didn't like it then oh well.

Yeah I do. Nothing about wrestling, especially in high school has anything to do with beer.  PRP deserves better representation than that.

Yeah I do. Nothing about wrestling, especially in high school has anything to do with beer.  PRP deserves better representation than that.

First off, it's from an essay I wrote about life lessons that teenagers learn as they mature.

Second, I spent my whole summer wrestling so PRP could be just that little bit better. Don't tell me about what PRP needs.

First off, it's from an essay I wrote about life lessons that teenagers learn as they mature.

Second, I spent my whole summer wrestling so PRP could be just that little bit better. Don't tell me about what PRP needs.

It's a public forum, and I'll be happy to tell you what PRP needs, and what I think wrestling needs.  I've listened to 500+ posts of your opinion, so fair play is fair play.  I don't care if it's from Johnny's life lesson booklet or what, you're a high school kid, and it advocates alcohol use, nothing in that sig. says anything about 'my life lessons learned'. 

How does that at all advocate alcohol use? Yeah, you can state your opinion but your the one being a little rediculous. Somehow this went from me saying that i'm sick of people writting me off as not being able to beat somebody and you've somehow turned it into a critique session of my signature and it's lack of a bibliography to clearify the origin of it's quotes or their meanings. Come on now.

How does that at all advocate alcohol use? Yeah, you can state your opinion but your the one being a little rediculous. Somehow this went from me saying that i'm sick of people writting me off as not being able to beat somebody and you've somehow turned it into a critique session of my signature and it's lack of a bibliography to clearify the origin of it's quotes or their meanings. Come on now.

Well if you're sick about people writing you off, then guess what.............

beat somebody

Otherwise you just sound like you are whining, no matter how many times you say you are not.

And the sig. is still inappropriate. 

yeah thats really not good although thats coming from a kid thats almost 300 LBS lol

Did you take my signature? That's awesome. I don't know if it's a show of support or my crappy computer messin' up.

show of support

Bebop...William...I "heart" you right now. Region 3 boys stickin' together right there. Maybe one day we can go get sloppy drunk and crank call OCMVP and ask him if his refrigerator is running.  :-P

While I beleive Stengel has gotten better, I really dont see him beating Walls, or scoring any back points.  I'd say it would be a 3rd period pin by Walls.  Anyways, back on topic.  Who would everyone say the top 5 wrestlers in this region are?

While I beleive Stengel has gotten better, I really dont see him beating Walls, or scoring any back points.  I'd say it would be a 3rd period pin by Walls.  Anyways, back on topic.  Who would everyone say the top 5 wrestlers in this region are?

1. Nickel (state champ)

2. Choate (runner-up)

3. Badgett (2 state medals)

4. Jeremiah Walls

5. Bebop