Sign in to follow this  
bigmeads

REGION 3 FINALS

I would say:

1)  Derek Nickel

2)  Dakoda Choate

3)  Corey Mills

4)  James Badgett

5)  ???  I guess based on past performance you would have to say Jeremiah Walls.  You could probably put about 3 or 4 wrestlers here.  No wait a second, it would definitely have to be Antwan Fields

I would say:

1)  Derek Nickel

2)  Dakoda Choate

3)  Corey Mills

4)  James Badgett

5)  ????.  I guess based on past performance you would have to say Jeremiah Walls.  No wait a second, it would definitely have to be Antwan Fields from Iroquois. :lol:

I too forgot about Fields.  Well hes top 5 in the nation, but only 5th in Region 3.  Dangggg.... lol  Back on topic, I think your top 5 is the same as mine GOOD picks!!

I just read the earlier posts on this subject and you guys need to calm down a little.  I agree this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion or their say.  And yes, that also includes signatures no matter how ridiculous they may be.  Dusty, you don't need to defend yourself.  If you get the positive results on the mat that you obviously believe you will, then people will do your talking for you.  You might beat Walls.  Then again, you might not.  If you don't, you only give people more fuel for the fire and they will burn you badly due some of the posts you have made recently about how improved you are and what a good season you are going to have.  Don't talk, just wrestle.  Leave the talking to the old has beens who don't wrestle anymore like me.  As for OCMVP, for a guy who seems to have nothing positive to say about Region 3 or the young men/kids who represent the region, you sure do spend a lot of time posting replies on their subjects.  If you are a high school student or maybe even an adult with the maturity level of a high school student then I guess I can understand why you do it.  If not, and you are a "mature" adult, then that is pathetic.  Second, as stated above, I have heard you talk a lot of trash about Region 3 wrestlers.  I still remember some of your posts about Region 3 wrestlers before the JCTC last January.  Being a wrestler from a very respectable region like Region 5 and even from a great program like Oldham County (I'm assuming) doesn't make you a good wrestler!  So as far as bashing the kids from Region 3 is concerned, it wouldn't be wise to do that unless you are a current or former state champion.  I don't think it very respectful to do regardless of your wrestling achievements, but it is your right I guess.  By the way, I'm curious what are your wrestling achievements to date?  Are you a former or defending state champion?  How about a former or defending regional champion?  If you can't answer yes to either of the last two questions, then by definition that makes you nothing more than a hyporcite and renders anything you say on this free public forum meaningless.  So in conclusion, although I can't make you stop posting disrespectful rabble on this website nor would I want to, I will ask you to please rethink your replies before you post them so as to give your school the proper representation it deserves.  I wouldn't want people thinking that the attitude you display through your posts on this website is indicative of the students and adults who represent your school as a whole.  Thank you for your consideration of others and good luck to you this season Chiba.  By the way, how is Coach Oldham treating you guys out there?  Hopefully he will get things moving in a positive direction for the football team.

Achievements on the mat don't give me any right to post anything.  It doesn't matter if I am a 4 timer, or a no timer.

Yes I am critical of Region 3 kids, and will continue to be.  They annoy me with their polls, rankings, big talk, etc.  If I have to see the board choked with their comments, then I will continue to respond.  That's the nature of the free public board.  Consider it venting steam.  Or don't.  I don't really care what you think of it.

If danger and whoever can argue about their 20th place rankings and how they'll beat this guy, or they've done so much work, then I get the joy of responding.  That's fun for me.  It's even more fun when I get the big 'adult' talk from guys like you.

Please refer to the earlier post.  I am not saying you can't respond and by all means I encourage participation.  However:

1)  The great thing about the free public forum is that not only are you free to respond to anything you wish, you are also free to not read anything you wish.  I would suggest if you come to a topic labeled "REGION 3 FINALS", you skip it.  Apparently we are not worth your time anyway.  If we annoy you so much, why would you read it!  It is not like someone is sitting you down in a chair and reading Region 3 garbage to you word for word.  Region 3 kids don't annoy you if you don't read what they say.

2)  "So in conclusion, although I can't make you stop posting disrespectful rabble on this website nor would I want to, I will ask you to please rethink your replies before you post them so as to give your school the proper representation it deserves.  I wouldn't want people thinking that the attitude you display through your posts on this website is indicative of the students and adults who represent your school as a whole."  I copied and pasted this statement just in case you missed it the first time.

3)  Apparently you need the big adult talk from guys like me.  You have obviously never had it enough before from anyone else or at least you never took it to heart.

4)  Alright, I don't want to be too critical of you.  I'm going to add a little humor now to lighten the mood.  "Or maybe, just maybe I can tell everyone how gosh darn mad I am, and how I'm just going to vent my frustration and annoy others.  If I try hard enough".  It might be a new signature for you.  Give it a try.  I'll make you a deal.  If you change yours to that, I will change mine to "I like to give the big 'adult' talk to others.  It makes me feel like an adult."  Deal?

Achievements on the mat don't give me any right to post anything.  It doesn't matter if I am a 4 timer, or a no timer.

Yes I am critical of Region 3 kids, and will continue to be.  They annoy me with their polls, rankings, big talk, etc.  If I have to see the board choked with their comments, then I will continue to respond.  That's the nature of the free public board.  Consider it venting steam.  Or don't.  I don't really care what you think of it.

If danger and whoever can argue about their 20th place rankings and how they'll beat this guy, or they've done so much work, then I get the joy of responding.  That's fun for me.  It's even more fun when I get the big 'adult' talk from guys like you.

I never argued my ranking. I said I wanted to wrestle someone who probably won't even be in my weight class. I'm not arguing over this anymore. I'm 16. I have more important things to do than argue with someone older who obviously doesn't.

lol hacker you really seem not to like me but naw its cool ...prolly have a very good reason ...but i think ive only said it twice....but i may be wrong and no im not sayin it again cuz hes got it in the rankings ....

2)  "So in conclusion, although I can't make you stop posting disrespectful rabble on this website nor would I want to, I will ask you to please rethink your replies before you post them so as to give your school the proper representation it deserves.  I wouldn't want people thinking that the attitude you display through your posts on this website is indicative of the students and adults who represent your school as a whole."  I copied and pasted this statement just in case you missed it the first time.

3)  Apparently you need the big adult talk from guys like me.  You have obviously never had it enough before from anyone else or at least you never took it to heart.

4)  Alright, I don't want to be too critical of you.  I'm going to add a little humor now to lighten the mood.  "Or maybe, just maybe I can tell everyone how gosh darn mad I am, and how I'm just going to vent my frustration and annoy others.  If I try hard enough".  It might be a new signature for you.  Give it a try.  I'll make you a deal.  If you change yours to that, I will change mine to "I like to give the big 'adult' talk to others.  It makes me feel like an adult."  Deal?

"Bottom line:  keep feeding me papi, I'm loving the attention."

To respond:  God knows you need it on here.  You probably never have achieved or never will achieve that same attention on the mat.  Enough on this topic.  I guess you just can't talk sense into some people and you appear to be one of them.  Keep posting and I'll keep laughing at the irony of you responding to posts that by your standards are worthless, meaningless and not worth your time.  Regardless, I wish you the best of luck this season.  Go get 'em tiger!

"Bottom line:  keep feeding me papi, I'm loving the attention."

To respond:  God knows you need it on here.  You probably never have achieved or never will achieve that same attention on the mat.  Enough on this topic.  I guess you just can't talk sense into some people and you appear to be one of them.  Keep posting and I'll keep laughing at the irony of you responding to posts that by your standards are worthless, meaningless and not worth your time.  Regardless, I wish you the best of luck this season.  Go get 'em tiger!

Internet high-five...engage. Smack . lol. Atleast he's still got the whole being pleasant thing goin' for him, right?  :-D

I think Pat Lile will win it at 112. If he was at the same level he was a year or two ago he could win it plus he has the year up in Indiana to add to what he already had. I think it will be a battle for 2nd at 112 if Badgett it 103.

lol hacker you really seem not to like me but naw its cool ...prolly have a very good reason ...but i think ive only said it twice....but i may be wrong and no im not sayin it again cuz hes got it in the rankings ....

nope i just wanted to make meads feel silly about his question! but i love all region 3 wrestlers just the same! except that, [glow=red,2,300]little rassler who posts crappy highlight videos of himself [/glow] Dustin!

just kidding. your my boy dustin. You know that! :wink: