145- Courtney

152- Mays (WC)

160 - Fyffe

171 - Doyle Over Kelly

189 - Starks

215- Aubrey

Hvy - Goodrich

Woodford 1st

130 looked pretty good bryant had a close match with the woodford kid in the semis and another with the harrison kid in the finals. Bryant seems to score points when he wants to or when he needs to. He is very tough on his feet and on bottom needs to work on top take his time and not try to muscle so much.

103 parks defeated evans of whitley 13-6 evans was down by 1 with one minute left and swung out in front to front head lock (escape parks) then evans tried for a standing roamer roll getting caught for five and thats the way it ended.

112 henry clay Zarth won unsure of score but convincingly.

119 unsure

125 really tough match between Dunbar ohio and Woodford Parks. Parks scored a takedown with 3 seconds left to win by two. Best match of night

130 bryant over harrison county 5-3

135 unsure bot kid got MOW

140unsure

145 harrison Vourtney unsure of score

152 mays wooodford county over ashland mays looked good controlled whole match

160unsure

171 Doyle Harrison pinned opponenthe looked good

189 Starks over Henry Clay with pin

215 Aubrey of Harrison pin over Mccreary JV

hwy woodford won by one over sheldon clark. Match could have gone either way. Sheldon clark wll get hit for stalling alot more with a different ref and woodford would get called for more head bunts with different ref.

Sorry for all the unsures but was watching my kids in wrestle backs

130 looked pretty good bryant had a close match with the woodford kid in the semis and another with the harrison kid in the finals. Bryant seems to score points when he wants to or when he needs to. He is very tough on his feet and on bottom needs to work on top take his time and not try to muscle so much.

103 parks defeated evans of whitley 13-6 evans was down by 1 with one minute left and swung out in front to front head lock (escape parks) then evans tried for a standing roamer roll getting caught for five and thats the way it ended.

112 henry clay Zarth won unsure of score but convincingly.

119 unsure

125 really tough match between Dunbar ohio and Woodford Parks. Parks scored a takedown with 3 seconds left to win by two. Best match of night

130 bryant over harrison county 5-3

135 unsure bot kid got MOW

140unsure

145 harrison Vourtney unsure of score

152 mays wooodford county over ashland mays looked good controlled whole match

160unsure

171 Doyle Harrison pinned opponenthe looked good

189 Starks over Henry Clay with pin

215 Aubrey of Harrison pin over Mccreary JV

hwy woodford won by one over sheldon clark. Match could have gone either way. Sheldon clark wll get hit for stalling alot more with a different ref and woodford would get called for more head bunts with different ref.

Sorry for all the unsures but was watching my kids in wrestle backs

I would have to say that the 135 match was the best one of the day. You had Ashbrook from harrison, beating Howard, which was last years state runner up. Howard really could not do anyting against him. Ashbrook was able to get his take downs even though howard was trying to play the edge of the mat. Ashbrook wreslted his match and that through Howard off. Also I was mat when the heavy wight match was going on, and there was not head butts. All woodford was doing was working for control and trying to get uderneth Sheldon Clark. I will agree that there should have been more stalling called, the Sheldon clark kid in my eyes did no work except for when he was on bottom and got the excape.

Also a dual with Harrison and Sheldon Clark would be great. It would be a close one. I see Harrison Co winning but by a few. They would win 112,125-145,171,215 most deffintly but could even win more than that if there whole varisty was wrestling.

215 Aubrey of Harrison pin over Mccreary JV<<<<<Mccreary wasn't a JV

Actually that is their jv he is their hwy JV ask someone from mccreary before you post something that you dont know

I would have to say that the 135 match was the best one of the day. You had Ashbrook from harrison' date=' beating Howard, which was last years state runner up. Howard really could not do anyting against him. Ashbrook was able to get his take downs even though howard was trying to play the edge of the mat. Ashbrook wreslted his match and that through Howard off. Also I was mat when the heavy wight match was going on, and there was not head butts. All woodford was doing was working for control and trying to get uderneth Sheldon Clark. I will agree that there should have been more stalling called, the Sheldon clark kid in my eyes did no work except for when he was on bottom and got the excape.

Also a dual with Harrison and Sheldon Clark would be great. It would be a close one. I see Harrison Co winning but by a few. They would win 112,125-145,171,215 most deffintly but could even win more than that if there whole varisty was wrestling.[/quote']

Actually there was alot of headbutts going on. If all you are going to do is stay in a good stance and act like you are reaching for a leg you cant lunge in head first. Thats why he kept getting called for head butting. He was warned once and hit for it twice so it seems as if he was head butting according to half the stans and the ref. Great job to the woodford kid for doing all a hwy needs to do (reach for a leg, good movement, and always coming forward.)

Actually that is their jv he is their hwy JV ask someone from mccreary before you post something that you dont know

well ACTUALLY was going by what HE said,,sooooooooooooooo, said he was starting 215 and watson was going 189,, just going by what he said HIMSELF :lol: