Sign in to follow this  
LCwres08

I am not predicting who will win this weight group at this time, but I will say I believe the most dangerous wrestler in this group is Davis from Eastern. That kid is lightening quick and a real brute. He is the one to watch IMO.

I am not predicting who will win this weight group at this time, but I will say I believe the most dangerous wrestler in this group is Davis from Eastern. That kid is lightening quick and a real brute. He is the one to watch IMO.

definatly he is a great wrestler for a first year, he is very athletic and that helps a lot, didnt he place like 4th in state last year?

definatly he is a great wrestler for a first year, he is very athletic and that helps a lot, didnt he place like 4th in state last year?

Yea. He placed 4th under Poulton. They had two really good, exciting matches at state.

i think that between zach poulton justin davis and dusty brown there is going to be some really close matches this year. personally i see the top four for 135 as: zach poulton,dusty brown, justin davis, tyler grimm.whats your alls  opinion :mrgreen:

i think that between zach poulton justin davis and dusty brown there is going to be some really close matches this year. personally i see the top four for 135 as: zach poulton,dusty brown, justin davis, tyler grimm.whats your alls  opinion :mrgreen:

i thought dusty brown was going to ohio?

i dont know. i talked to him at Trinity and he said that he was going to be going to Ohio.

He was doin' some off-season training in Ohio. Not moving.

i say zach pulton will be at the top, he is very dangerous and aggresive. he gets really physical with everybody.

i watced both matches between the two at state. let me just say poulton is the better technical wrestler by far. davis could only over power his oppents. but when it came down to the match that counted poulton dug deep and won. poulton will win state at 135, with davis in second, brown in third, and grimm in fourth.

How does Brown make it to the finals this year, when he did not place last year? Some wrestlers biggest opponents are themselves.

It is very possible for a wrestler to make it to the finals one year and not place the year before.  Last year alone D.C. Evans, John Thomas, Jaron Singley, Deon Chaney, Derek Nickel & Anthony Bailey were in the finals and didn't place the year before.  It can happen.

It is very possible for a wrestler to make it to the finals one year and not place the year before.  Last year alone D.C. Evans, John Thomas, Jaron Singley, Deon Chaney, Derek Nickel & Anthony Bailey were in the finals and didn't place the year before.  It can happen.

I agree it can happen. I am asking what is this based on? How many of those that you listed were picked the year before to make it to the finals?

dusty brown needed a wake up call from last year

he was ranked 2nd or 3rd i believe? and some expected him in the finals even winning it?

he choked, and we all know that by watching him, he's got the talent to do it. i think he knows what he has to do now, and i expect to see him in the finals