Sign in to follow this  
colonelcoach2007

What will be the most competitive weight class in the state?

Last year I would have to say 119 was the toughest.  As for this year, if you go by Ranger's Rankings to see what weight class everyone is wrestling, I would say it is either 119 again or 140.  The 140 weight class overall is very competitive although I think Peace will win again.

Last year 119 was a monster of a weight class. What weight will be the toughest this year? What weight was the toughest last year?

119..no doubt.

Last year 119 was a monster of a weight class. What weight will be the toughest this year? What weight was the toughest last year?

Also 112 should be competitive, but I dont think it will be the MOST competitive.There are good 12 pounders staying in the weight class, and good 103 pounders moving up. Should be intresting this year.

135 and 145. Brian Peace will control 140. No one will beat him and I believe all wrestlers know he will win if his health allows. This will cause the other serious contenders to scatter to 135 or 145 in order to have a chance to win state. Therefore, I believe those 2 weight groups to be most competitive simply because there is no clear cut dominant wrestler and so many could possibly win those weights. 

119 has some real good kids who will seriously challenge Zarth, but come season, he will be in shape and ready to wrestle. Don't count on Zarth's poor display at BGSG to continue during the season, if one does, it will be to their peril.

125 will also so very tough, as will 130, since there is no dominant wrestler and many could win.

171 has only 2 serious contenders, Reid and Hitchings. Hitchings will give Reid all he can handle and more. I believe those 2 will completely dominate the weight destroying all competition.

135 and 145. Brian Peace will control 140. No one will beat him and I believe all wrestlers know he will win if his health allows. This will cause the other serious contenders to scatter to 135 or 145 in order to have a chance to win state. Therefore, I believe those 2 weight groups to be most competitive simply because there is no clear cut dominant wrestler and so many could possibly win those weights. 

119 has some real good kids who will seriously challenge Zarth, but come season, he will be in shape and ready to wrestle. Don't count on Zarth's poor display at BGSG to continue during the season, if one does, it will be to their peril.

125 will also so very tough, as will 130, since there is no dominant wrestler and many could win.

171 has only 2 serious contenders, Reid and Hitchings. Hitchings will give Reid all he can handle and more. I believe those 2 will completely dominate the weight destroying all competition.

i dont think brian peace will win all his matches this year iroquois has a wrestler named antwon fields who won state in indiana years in a roll he will be a 40 next year