Sign in to follow this  
colonelcoach2007

How about them Cats! #14 in AP poll!

I know this is a wrestling site, but the Kentucky Wildcats are ranked nationally. Isnt that awesome. 4-0 with wins over Louisville and Arkansas. How will they end their season? I have to talk about my college team. I have stuck with them through many bad seasons, and my pro team the Miami Dolphins are 0-3 :|

I love UK, will proably go to UK, but Florida is my college team. I'd love to see them play though. FL and UK always have good rivalries, I just never knew it would be in football.  :lol:

I know this is a wrestling site, but the Kentucky Wildcats are ranked nationally. Isnt that awesome. 4-0 with wins over Louisville and Arkansas. How will they end their season? I have to talk about my college team. I have stuck with them through many bad seasons, and my pro team the Miami Dolphins are 0-3 :|

How about curtis painter and PURDUE 4-0... Go Boilers!(im from west lafayette, IN if you guessed lol)

Louisville embarrasses me anymore. I def. like Kentucky better. That Arkansas game hadme almost pullin my hair out a few times..

How about curtis painter and PURDUE 4-0... Go Boilers!(im from west lafayette, IN if you guessed lol)

Louisville embarrasses me anymore. I def. like Kentucky better. That Arkansas game hadme almost pullin my hair out a few times..

who honestly cars about purdue boilermakers. this is the first time kentucky has ever done this good in football since i have been born. it is freakin great plus i have season tickets for this season GO CATS!!!!

dude i got a friend who goes to purdue for football. He was awesome, hes like 6'7'' and 300 pounds. His names James Shepard.

i have a friend that plays for uk, his name is what Dre' Woodson and hes something like 6'5" 230 lbs. And also this guy named Wes Woodyard  and my good buddy Trevard plays for UK... OHHH C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

who honestly cars about purdue boilermakers. this is the first time kentucky has ever done this good in football since i have been born. it is freakin great plus i have season tickets for this season GO CATS!!!!

Who cares? Purdue is 4-0 and has not been this good at least the past three or four years,so I know how you feel about KY. I never said I didnt like kentucky either.

I wish we could play kentucky or louisville. The only chances would be a bowl game though.

dude i got a friend who goes to purdue for football. He was awesome, hes like 6'7'' and 300 pounds. His names James Shepard.

Is he a starter this year? Sounds familiar but I dunno..

Guest acwrestler32

uk sucks they have had the luckiest season in their existence and florida is a whole lot better. #14 means nothing. whens the last time uk was #3 in the nation like louisville?

uk sucks they have had the luckiest season in their existence and florida is a whole lot better. #14 means nothing. whens the last time uk was #3 in the nation like louisville?

"38  Anderson County" so does that mean that Anderson County sucks?

jealousy... but i believe it was in the 1950's when Kentucky won a national championship in football. so now. i would much rather have a nat'l championship than be ranked number three for 5 days and then have 0 second half points against an unknown team (they were pretty much unknown until last year) and then lose by 3 points. that must suck. whens the last time the cats lost to the 2nd worst team in the nation ???

jealousy... but i believe it was in the 1950's when Kentucky won a national championship in football. so now. i would much rather have a nat'l championship than be ranked number three for 5 days and then have 0 second half points against an unknown team (they were pretty much unknown until last year) and then lose by 3 points. that must suck. whens the last time the cats lost to the 2nd worst team in the nation ???

that is what im talkin bout. nobody can rain on this parade. plus the cats r bout to get even higher ranked after the WVU loss

that is what im talkin bout. nobody can rain on this parade. plus the cats r bout to get even higher ranked after the WVU loss

And oklahoma, and clemson, and texas, and penn state, and rutgers, and alabama, and possibly usc (its tied right now), and florida or lsu next week, and oregon. I predict the cats to be at 12th, 11th, maybe even 10th monday in the polls. And Florida just got beat by Auburn!!

Kragthorpe must be fired

It is not Kragthorpes fault. I'm sick of hearing the Louisville fans complain about Kragthorpe. Theres this man named Mike Cassity... look him up. You'll see that he's the defensive coordinator of the UofL team this year and is doing a sub par job. But Louisville only has like 1 Senior thats even started a game on defense before this year on their team this year. Malik Jackson. and hes done a fine job. oh and by the way i am an UK guy. go cats! Sic Simper Tyrannis, (LSU and Florida)

well he was the defensive coordinator when we did well last year, and even though we had a lot of seniors last year, you cant let your defense slip from one of the best in the nation, to one of the worst.

lol you said Sic Semper Tyrannis.  lol  I was sad when I watched Woodson throw the interception :(  they still dominated Florida Atlantic though.

I cried a little. Poetic Justice