Jay Gatto- South Oldham (135/140)

Tom Shirey- Eastern (125/130)

Shaq Cox- LaRue (125/130)

Vince Couch- LaRue

Timothy McKenney- Union County

Kyle Terry- Central Hardin

Aaron Dodd- Wayne County

Tom Rupp- Eastern (135/140)

Dakota Choate 2nd as a sophmore.  I would say that Harrison Courtney has to be the best non senior, if not best at all.  Also Hitchings, Zarth, Issac Ervin, Slone, all these guys are very good non seniors this year.

Dakota Choate 2nd as a sophmore. I would say that Harrison Courtney has to be the best non senior, if not best at all. Also Hitchings, Zarth, Issac Ervin, Slone, all these guys are very good non seniors this year.

tyler grimm from johnson cental a 5th at 130 as a freshman

And one of the best sophmores this year is Shotwell, he was like 54-4 last year as a freshmen with a tough schedule. Just didn't get too lucky and finish it off down state, he's a beast though.

True. Pretty much everyone knows that Peace has is but I think Brown is another wrestler who has it in his hands. All he has to do is hold it. [i want to make a joke right here so bad but I don't want it to get deleted. lol]

Corey Shotwell looked very impressive at Nationals... he will destroy all of the decent wrestlers, and surprise all of the better ones if they dont watch out.

True. Pretty much everyone knows that Peace has is but I think Brown is another wrestler who has it in his hands. All he has to do is hold it. [i want to make a joke right here so bad but I don't want it to get deleted. lol]

Danger with his mind in the gutter constantly haha

top freshmen out of christian county:

ROBERT GERALDS: 3RD MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/LOST 3RD ROUND OF MIDDLE STATE/PLACED 4TH IN HIGH SCHOOL STATE/LOST IN 3RD MATCH

JAKORIAH RICH: DIDN'T WRESTLE IN REGIONAL OR STATE DUE TO SICKNESS/PLACED 5TH OR 6TH AT HIGH SCHOOL REGIONAL

MARLON PATE:4th MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/LOST 0-2 IN MIDDLE STATE

AUSTIN JONES:2ND MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/PLACED 3RD IN MIDDL. STATE/DIDIN'T WRESTLE FOR HIGH SCHOOL DUS TO PERSONAL THINGS

CHRHISTIAN COUNTY HAD A TOTAL OF 22.50 POINTS AT MIDDLES SCHOOL STATE PLACING 17

CAN THESES WRESTLERS BRING SOME GOOD THINGS TO THIS TEAM COME THE FUTURE WELL WE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

top freshmen out of christian county:

ROBERT GERALDS: 3RD MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/LOST 3RD ROUND OF MIDDLE STATE/PLACED 4TH IN HIGH SCHOOL STATE/LOST IN 3RD MATCH

JAKORIAH RICH: DIDN'T WRESTLE IN REGIONAL OR STATE DUE TO SICKNESS/PLACED 5TH OR 6TH AT HIGH SCHOOL REGIONAL

MARLON PATE:4th MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/LOST 0-2 IN MIDDLE STATE

AUSTIN JONES:2ND MIDDLE SCHOOL REGIONAL/PLACED 3RD IN MIDDL. STATE/DIDIN'T WRESTLE FOR HIGH SCHOOL DUS TO PERSONAL THINGS

CHRHISTIAN COUNTY HAD A TOTAL OF 22.50 POINTS AT MIDDLES SCHOOL STATE PLACING 17

CAN THESES WRESTLERS BRING SOME GOOD THINGS TO THIS TEAM COME THE FUTURE WELL WE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

robert geralds placd 4th at regions not at state

josh johnson from john hardin.  i've seen this kid wrestle and he's going to be hard to beat.  i give him a shot at winning 130. he's only in 10th grade

I would definately say Josh Johnson. I have worked with Bryce Alexander from Henderson. He is a tough kid for his age. Johnson is a freak. This kid is as tough as nails. Doesnt seem to let the pressure get to him.

More impressive than Tommy Warren at 103, because 103 lbs weight class is prone to having young competitors.