Sign in to follow this  
Apollowrestling

who will go to state from region 1

With union county a lock to send pretty much everyone of there guys to state that still leaves 3 spots in every weight class....so just wanting to know who every body think will go to state from each weight class.  give me your top 4 in order

1.jarvis elam (union)

2.chris merriwether (henderson)

3.jared smith(ft. camp)

4.tyler boone (ohio)

1.aaron carr (union)

2.dee leavell (christan)

3.cyle martinson (daviess)

4.brent feher (apollo)

1.bryce alexander (henderson)

2.caleb ervin (union)

3.?

4.cody martinson (apollo)

1.zach Bontrager (ft. camp)

2.jake wempe (union)

3.dustin thomas (christan)

4.adam lynch (ohio)

1.?

2.cody martin (apollo)

3.alex issabel (daviess)

4.austin jones (christan)

1.luke ervin (union)

2.jake skinner (christan)

3.clay overby (caldwell)

4.rober geralds (christan)

1.isaac ervin (union)

2.josh king (apollo)

3.brandon brack (henderson)

4.andy kiper (ohio)

1.gavin agnew (caldwell)

2.judson pittman (pad til)

3.josh willett (union)

4.zach shaw (hop town)

1.mitch ervin (union)

2.cory armstrong (christan)

3.sam mitchell (caldwell)

4.ryan shoppe (calloway)

1.jordan woolen (ohio)

2.tim mckenney (union)

3.?

4.kevin whitaker (apollo)

1.jarrod burke (union)

2.kyle proffit (caldwell)

3.preston lashley (christan)

4.?

1.dionte wright (union)

2.zach vinson (caldwell)

3.austin conner (uha)

4.mark payne (christan)

1.levi griggs (union)

2.jamison hughes (daviess)

3.darryl dobson (christan)

4.?

hwt

1.zach rinestine (ft. camp)

2.houston croney (christan)

3.tanner flynn (caldwell)

4.?

these are just some preseason picks, weights are going to change and guys are going to step up.

i have some weight class's that arn't filled in all the way. so tell me what u think.

You guys chill on Scotty Hogan. I have coached Hogan for two years. He is the hardest worker in the practice room. He is settling down, and taking a different approach to wrestling. Has done some offseason tourneys and such. I could see Hogan wrestling 125 if Bryce Alexander goes 130. If Hogan wrestles Bryce every day in practice the 125lbs guys in his weight class will not seem so bad. I wouldnt be surprised to see ol scotty make it to state again this year.

Also, does anyone remember Cody Johnson. HES BACK. Could be a factor at 215.

Scotty will not be 135-140. He will be at most 125. And he is a good wrestler. Also 

Kody nearly beat levi griggs last year when kody was only 189, something like 12-10. Kody will definitely someone to look out for at 215.

I think it will be wempe over bontrager.. I just dont see how wempe is ranked that high at 125... Yes its his 3rd year at 125 and hes a 2x returning regional champ, but #2 overall at 125??? Thats insane. Like coach walls always said, you need those practice partners to push you to your limit and make you better and your only as good as your practice partner, well wempe practices with Luke and Isaac Ervin so maybe Coach Wall's philosophy could be true. The regional finals at 125 should be a hell of a match up. It can go either way. Caleb Ervin will surprise some people at 119 this year. Guarantee it.

119 is going to be pretty open with bryce alexander (henderson) going to 130. anybody has a shot.  ervin is good, but i dont think he'll make the adjustment from middle to high school right away. i still him going to state. just not in the finals.

119 is going to be pretty open with bryce alexander (henderson) going to 130. anybody has a shot.  ervin is good, but i dont think he'll make the adjustment from middle to high school right away. i still him going to state. just not in the finals.

i hate to point out how wrong you are. The kid wrestles so much and i believe he has already made the transition.  He will be a top contender in my opinion.

caleb ervin will win b in the region finals at 119 see him winning regions..saw him wrestle terrance demerry and he gave terrance more than he could handle

caleb ervin will win b in the region finals at 119 see him winning regions..saw him wrestle terrance demerry and he gave terrance more than he could handle

I had seen them wrestle also, however, Demery was extremely out of shape and was not going to wrestle because of not being on the mat.  I believe it was a last minute decision for him to even register for the tournament.  When the season begins, I think he will be in wrestling shape and have his wrestling mentality back in place.

judson has proven him self time and agian in region 1. he's better than willet, and shaw, and agnew.  he'll come out on top this year.

When did he beat Gavin Agnew? i saw them wrestle at our dual and Gavin beat him