Sign in to follow this  
pridewrestler

Region 1 Finals

Yea Pennsyalvania or how ever u spell it is a nitty griity state to come from wrestlin but Josh Fulford dislocated his knee and i do think will be bout 130 if he can beat anthony ??? bout that match but if robert loses he will be our 140 he is no slouch and im not sayin were the best team in the state but im sayin were not that bad of a team

Listen Ohio County is top 3 team in region 1 i know we had alot of seniors but we got 2nd but we also beat the third place team my more than 100 points when you doubt somebody you get upsets we are going to have a big team, alot of new wrestlers, and two leaders jordan woolen and me adam lynch i am either going 135 140 maybe 130 but doubt it, jordan is going 160 171

135:1st-luke ervin

2nd-robert geralds

3rd-josh king

4th-eric martin

145:1st-issac ervin

2nd-brandon broc

3rd-robert geralds

4th-what you we might be surpised

from as far as i know adam lynch has never wrestled josh king or brandon brack. who's to say that when lynch makes he move up to 140 that both king and brack dont beat him. i see lynch finishing in the top 4 at 140 but not being in the finals. either way it goes. 140 in region 1 should be at great battle.

yes very exciting.  Perhaps someone we have overlooked really doing good at 140.  Maybe a hopkinsville or something like that.  Didnt really think about that.  What happened to the hopkinsville 140?  and I heard there was a 140 from ohio named Demetrius scott.  What happened to him?

who's county? you should spell check yourself.

County is what Christian County refers to themselves. I wrestled there my sophomore year with Anthony Smith, before finishing out at UC my senior year. Its just what they all call it, because there are city schools.

yeah that post I made a while ago was  a joke and made me sound stupid, but anyways, the season starts very soon.  Is 189 the most stacked in region 1 or should it be 152 since it holds the state champ and someone that gives him a run for his money.