Sign in to follow this  
old140

Region 3 Finals

trust me when i tell u that if all  goes like it is right now meade co will be a very competitive team in region 3....prp will actually have their hands full with us we seniors are hungry for a region champ. before we go

my predictions are.....(i dont know other teams but i know my team)

119 arthur

160 nathan (deff)

171 cody (me...deff against savery i hope to god got revenge)

215 tyler crow against doss' guy (doss will win of course)

but we should do really well as a team

Cody, any idea of what Meade's line-up will look like?  Will everybody stay the same?

Look for James Childress to be much better this year at 103.  He will be wrestling at 103 and not 93 like last year. That 10 lbs will be muscle. Antonio Stewart will be better and solid as a rock. There are also some other boys making big improvments.  Wrestling is a great sport. Wish we had it years ago.

trust me when i tell u that if all goes like it is right now Meade co will be a very competitive team in region 3....prp will actually have their hands full with us we seniors are hungry for a region champ. before we go

my predictions are.....(i don't know other teams but i know my team)

119 arthur

160 nathan (deff)

171 cody (me...deff against savery i hope to god got revenge)

215 tyler crow against doss' guy (doss will win of course)

but we should do really well as a team

not as bad as prp's seniors i guarantee that, we haven't won it since our freshman year. and we lost are dynasty our sophomore year. plus BC has beaten us two years in a row now too. that just gives it that other little push.

i really dont know what our starting lineup will consist of basically the ones that preformed well in those weightclasses like me, nathan, justin , and tyler will stay but last year we had alot of problems with our lower weight classes losing and all that so we have made alot of adjustments on that front and they are not even close to being done..but our upper weight classes from 160 and up should be the same as long as we can make the weight.

Lower weights cody? More like the middle weights for meade county, we had inconsitant wrestlers in the 135-152 area, they were never the same after about 2 weeks. Lower weight, 112, 119, and brandon when he came out were solid as well as ethan.

Lower weights cody? More like the middle weights for meade county, we had inconsitant wrestlers in the 135-152 area, they were never the same after about 2 weeks. Lower weight, 112, 119, and brandon when he came out were solid as well as ethan.

We have our lower weights COVERED. 103-130 will be outstanding for us. Middle weights are in construction, and our heavier weights should be pretty solid.

i really dont know what our starting lineup will consist of basically the ones that preformed well in those weightclasses like me, nathan, justin , and tyler will stay but last year we had alot of problems with our lower weight classes losing and all that so we have made alot of adjustments on that front and they are not even close to being done..but our upper weight classes from 160 and up should be the same as long as we can make the weight.

I heard Antonio Stewart was trying to go 112.  Any truth to this?

We have our lower weights COVERED. 103-130 will be outstanding for us. Middle weights are in construction, and our heavier weights should be pretty solid.

103-130 Coverered.  This is what I expect in thise weights.

103  Huffine

112  Lile

119  Noe

125  Barrett

130  Meredith

135  Blanford

Is this correct?

fairdale will have a couple good wrestlers and some decent this will be the rebuilding year. coach maupin has been working with them all summer and hopefully they will come prepared when the season starts.

Guest jp

fairdale will have a couple good wrestlers and some decent this will be the rebuilding year. coach maupin has been working with them all summer and hopefully they will come prepared when the season starts.

Great to hear you have a good coach and the program is growing strong. :-D

I know its early, but what do you all think the finals will look like?  I think...

103-  ?  Maybe the Doss or southern kid

112- Badgett (BC) vs???

119- Reichmuth (prp) vs Ohmes (meade)

125- Sauer (prp) vs cahill (doss)

130- Mills (prp) vs Blanford (sou)

135- Colston (prp)vs cosgrove (doss)

140-Walls (BC) vs Phillips (prp)/ Grahm(irq)

145-??

152 Northington(prp) vs ???

160 Walls (bc)  vs ???

171 Savery (prp) vs BC

215 Nickel (doss)

275 (Irq) vs  B-bop (valley)

Sorry for the blanks, but im drawing a blank myself

Is PRP really going to be that strong this year? An assistant coach in Henderson County, Jermaine Pointer said he used to wrestle for PRP. Just wondering if anybody got to see him wrestle.

Kendall Davidson (Doss)

James Huffine (Southern)

James Badgett (Bullitt Central)

Wes Lewis (Doss)

Arthur Ohmes (Meade County)

Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

Daniel Sauer (PRP)

?

Corey Mills (PRP)

Marc Blanford (Southern)

Billy Cahill (Doss)

Jacob Colston (PRP)

Justin Walls (Bullitt Central)

Don Phillips (PRP)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Sean Hartman (Iroquois)

Dakoda Choate (PRP)

?

Nathan Kelch (Meade County)

William Northington (PRP)

Najah Savery (PRP)

Cody Bruce (Meade County)

John French (DeSales)

Jordan Blakemore (Southern)

Derek Nickel (Doss)

?

Bebop Smith (Valley)

James Payne  (Iroquois)

I keep reading this PRP in the finals. Are they that tough? Will they still be at the Christian County or Caldwell County tournament. They were at one of those last year I think.

PRP does have a good team this year.  I don't know if they will have that many kids in the finals, but they are the early favorites to win Region 3.  Of course, there are a lot of things that could possibly change that.  Things like not knowing what weight classes people are going to wrestle, injuries, etc.  They have a lot of kids with varsity experience and that always helps.  If I am not mistaken, they return all of their wrestlers that made it to state last year.  That is always a good building block for success.

I'm pretty sure we'll have 125 [corey mills] winning region, 145 [Choate] winning, 152 [Dusty Stengel] winning, 160 [William Northington] making finals and just maybe pulling the upset, 171 [Nahjah Savery] winning. These are just the ones that i'm sure about when it comes to weight. We could have more. This isn't just over confidence, we really have a stronger team than we've had in the past few years.

haha What does that even mean?

Lets just say southern doesnt wanna give secrets. But its all planned out. Think what you want of our line-up. It most definently will turn some heads.

My man Bop is winnin region 3 this year...thinkit will be bop vs. lawson in the finals, if bop could beat robbie brown he'll be able to beat lawson...a alot of weight to be moved...

Lets just say southern doesnt wanna give secrets. But its all planned out. Think what you want of our line-up. It most definently will turn some heads.

C'mon now.  It's Southern.  Let's not pretend it's Oppenheimer's secrets.

My man Bop is winnin region 3 this year...thinkit will be bop vs. lawson in the finals, if bop could beat robbie brown he'll be able to beat lawson...a alot of weight to be moved...

nothing against bop but the only reason he beat robbie was because the ref screwed robbie over, but look at who placed in state and who didn't. the top two in region at heavyweight didn't place robbie placed third in region and sixth in state. he only placed that low because he hurt his back against josh young in th con. semi.