Sign in to follow this  
old140

Region 3 Finals

I know its early, but what do you all think the finals will look like?  I think...

103-  ?  Maybe the Doss or southern kid

112- Badgett (BC) vs???

119- Reichmuth (prp) vs Ohmes (meade)

125- Sauer (prp) vs cahill (doss)

130- Mills (prp) vs Blanford (sou)

135- Colston (prp)vs cosgrove (doss)

140-Walls (BC) vs Phillips (prp)/ Grahm(irq)

145-??

152 Northington(prp) vs ???

160 Walls (bc)  vs ???

171 Savery (prp) vs BC

215 Nickel (doss)

275 (Irq) vs  B-bop (valley)

Sorry for the blanks, but im drawing a blank myself

Northington from PRP will be nowhere near 152. Barely 160. He wouldn't have a chance of making varsity 152 anyway. Nothin' against him. He's tough but he wouldn't ever beat me for the spot. He'll almost certainly fill in our empty 160 position.

Kendall Davidson (Doss)

James Huffine (Southern)

James Badgett (Bullitt Central)

Wes Lewis (Doss)

Arthur Ohmes (Meade County)

Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

Daniel Sauer (PRP)

?

Corey Mills (PRP)

Marc Blanford (Southern)

Billy Cahill (Doss)

Jacob Colston (PRP)

Justin Walls (Bullitt Central)

Don Phillips (PRP)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Sean Hartman (Iroquois)

Dakoda Choate (PRP)

?

Nathan Kelch (Meade County)

William Northington (PRP)

Najah Savery (PRP)

Cody Bruce (Meade County)

John French (DeSales)

Jordan Blakemore (Southern)

Derek Nickel (Doss)

?

Bebop Smith (Valley)

James Payne  (Iroquois)

103:  Badgett (BUCE) vs Davidson (DOSS)

112:  Maupin (FAIR) vs Lewis (DOSS)

119:  Reichmuth (PRP) vs Lile (SOUT)

125:  Colston (PRP) vs Hacker (DOSS)

130:  Mills (PRP) vs Marksbury (DOSS)

135:  Graham (IROQ) vs Blanford (SOUT)

140:  Phillips (PRP) vs Walls (BUCE)

145:  Hartman (IROQ) vs Bennett (BUCE)

152:  Stengel (PRP) vs Snyder (DESA)

160:  Northington (PRP) vs Walls (BUCE)

171:  Savery (PRP) vs Bruce (MEAD)

189:  Turner (PRP) vs Blakemore (SOUT)

215:  French (DESA) vs Nickel (DOSS)

285:  Smith (VALL) vs Payne (IROQ)

103:  Badgett (BUCE) vs Davidson (DOSS)

112:  Maupin (FAIR) vs Lewis (DOSS)

119:  Reichmuth (PRP) vs Lile (SOUT)

125:  Colston (PRP) vs Hacker (DOSS)

130:  Mills (PRP) vs Marksbury (DOSS)

135:  Graham (IROQ) vs Blanford (SOUT)

140:  Phillips (PRP) vs Walls (BUCE)

145:  Hartman (IROQ) vs Bennett (BUCE)

152:  Stengel (PRP) vs Snyder (DESA)

160:  Northington (PRP) vs Walls (BUCE)

171:  Savery (PRP) vs Bruce (MEAD)

189:  Turner (PRP) vs Blakemore (SOUT)

215:  French (DESA) vs Nickel (DOSS)

285:  Smith (VALL) vs Payne (IROQ)

how do you have the state champ losing and from what i hear from his team the doc told Badgett hes not aloud to go 103 again

Dang, I must really be out of the loop.  I don't see Choate on here for PRP.  He is still wrestling, right?  I'm pretty sure Kendall Davidson is not wrestling this year.  I could be wrong and for Doss' sake I hope I am.  Even if he does, he won't be 103.  He will be either 112 or 119.  I talked to Maupin's dad and he will have a very difficult time wrestling 112.  He will probably be 119 or even 125.  Who is Turner from PRP?  I've never heard of him.  At HWT, I think Lawson from Doss will be there instead of B-bop, Just my opinion.  And finally, the rumor is that Hacker is going to PRP.  It probably is just a rumor, but it had to start somewhere.

Northington from PRP will be nowhere near 152. Barely 160. He wouldn't have a chance of making varsity 152 anyway. Nothin' against him. He's tough but he wouldn't ever beat me for the spot. He'll almost certainly fill in our empty 160 position.

I watched Northington grow very much last year in a short amount of a time, and he was only an 8th grader.  If he continues to grow technique wise, I think that Dusty should feel pretty lucky if Willy can't make 152.  Stengel has never impressed me much, and is just is not a natural athlete.  While Northington has impressed me, and is much of a natural athlete as there is.  No offense to anyone, just what I see.  Anyway I see it, it loks like PRP should be the team to beat.  They are pretty solid through out.

I know he's a good wrestler, especially for how young he is and how new he is to the sport but he's never been able to control me before and with the way i've been improving consistantly throughout the summer, I don't think it will ever happen. Besides, as far as him goin' 152, I don't see him gettin' down. I think he's somewhere in the mid 60's and has very little fat.

But since we're talkin' about him, I'd like to see Willy vs Walls at 160 Finals. They're both power horses. I think that would be fun to watch.

From what I here, Meade Co. is gonna be the top competition in Region 3 next to us. How have they looked over the summer? Because, to be honest, BC doesn't look to shabby. Badgett, Both the Walls, Corey Allen, and their heavy weight. All the others on the line aren't exactly horrible when compared to some of the other region 3 competition. I think they'll still be in the mix.

Meade County should be more competitive as a team this year. Most of the boys should be starting off in great shape compared to last year. We were good in some weights last year but some of the boys will be alot smarter and definately better shape this year. I think some of the lighter classes will make big jumps.

Yea but they wrestled at the BC camp and it didn't look much like their matches last season. If Phillips lost every match but one next season, that one match would be against Walls. lol. It's kinda like how he used to be with Aaron Cosgrove. He wants it that bad.

Yes, Hacker is going to PRP and yes, he is eligible to wrestle.  However, I was told he is not wrestling.  That's a shame.  He should, even if it is not for Doss.  He has a lot of potential and energy.  Maybe some of you guys over there can convince him to wrestle, but gatsby is right, I'm not for sure how long he will stay eligible.

i heard kendall cant wrestle cause he failed is that tru

no kendall did not fail i dont know where you got that from but you are mistaken he moved to western high school...and alex was at doss today!

trust me when i tell u that if all  goes like it is right now meade co will be a very competitive team in region 3....prp will actually have their hands full with us we seniors are hungry for a region champ. before we go

my predictions are.....(i dont know other teams but i know my team)

119 arthur

160 nathan (deff)

171 cody (me...deff against savery i hope to god got revenge)

215 tyler crow against doss' guy (doss will win of course)

but we should do really well as a team

I think Meade Co will definitely have a very good chance at making the top 3 in the Region and probably will.  They will have 1 or 2 champs (Ohmes and possibly Geary) and should have quite a few place in the top 4 at region.  I don't know about beating PRP, I think that is a stretch.  Bullitt Central will again have a good team.  They are the 2x defending regional champs and deserve some respect from our region.  You can't count out Southern and DeSales regardless of who they lost.  Coach Latsha and Coach Martin will have their teams ready to compete come regional time like always.  Doss could be tough.  They have some good wrestlers returning and a few good wrestlers who did not compete last year will join them.  A lot for Doss will depend on whether they will have a full lineup or not.  If they have a full lineup, then they could be very competitive, but then again that is the same for most teams.  Having a full lineup is 1/2 the battle.  Good luck to all this season.