Sign in to follow this  
pridewrestler

Pray for Coach Walls

Union Co. High School head wrestling coach Dennis Walls will be undergoing angioplasty heart surgery at the Louisville Jewish hospital on Tuesday... I would like everyone to keep him in their prayers, thank you.

Carson Chambliss, former wrestler and his stepson.

They are transferring him from Clark Memorial Hospital in Jeffersonville, Indiana, to Jewish Hospital in Louisville tomorrow at 11 am and then performing the surgery. Jason, Josh Walls, and I talked to him tonight and he said he feels better. I will keep you updated.

I hope all goes well.  I will definitely say a prayer for Coach Walls tonight. 

I hope he makes a full recovery by fall and is able to defend his championship in February.

Good news. Coach Walls' surgery was very successful and he feels great. He is home now and just taking it easy. Thank you everyone for the support. We appreciate it. This is what makes wrestling the greatest sport, the love and respect for everyone else, even if they are your opponent. He said he's ready to get back to his new job as the athletic director.

Union Co. High School head wrestling coach Dennis Walls will be undergoing angioplasty heart surgery at the Louisville Jewish hospital on Tuesday... I would like everyone to keep him in their prayers, thank you.

Carson Chambliss, former wrestler and his stepson.

Hope everything goes well..

looking through some old topics and saw this and was wondering how coach walls was doing. Havent heard anyting in a while and didnt know if he is doing any better