Sign in to follow this  
wrestling44

ohio county wrestling

oc wrestling is mistaken they have a good team coming back and a strong jv team they have tyler boone, adam lynch, jordan woolen, patrick bunch and alot more good wrestlers they well be hard to beat in region 1 last year they came in 2nd because of union county but the 3rd place team was behind ohio county by more than 100 points. I am saying ohio county 2nd place in region 1

oc wrestling is mistaken they have a good team coming back and a strong jv team they have tyler boone, adam lynch, jordan woolen, patrick bunch and alot more good wrestlers they well be hard to beat in region 1 last year they came in 2nd because of union county but the 3rd place team was behind ohio county by more than 100 points. I am saying ohio county 2nd place in region 1

you had a team of nothing but seniors, ur not gonna b that good i say close 4th

no i dont agree with 5th i know they will getb top 3 they always are conditioned well and they are always competative

ohio is a good team they are just gonna be very young this year, no one said they werent competative

I think that its funny that everyone argues for their team like no matter what. and on the rankings they are like "I heard so and so are dropping down" and stuff like that.  anyways i know that ohio wont get 2nd again but idk what they will get.  But anything could happen.

ohio county lost:miller, ringkor, kiper, birden and a couple other people. there not going to be as strong as last year but will still be a top 6 team in region 1.  woolen is still there as a leader. so is lynch. i think these two guys will get there team going.

hey i should not be running my mouth on here i am just a competative person but we should be okay we have a bunch of new wrestlers but we have some really good coaches so we will be in shape thats for sure lol