Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 PRE-Season Rankings 4-11-07

I think we'll have to talk to him and give him the old "you don't want to be in your big brother's shadow.  You want to make your own name for yourself" speech.  Whatever you do, if he hasn't met Dusty yet don't let him.  He definitely wouldn't go to PRP

lol. For five dollars i'll hang out with him for a day or two.  :-D.

ya if AC moves down here which i hope he does it would only be right if he went to prp....now im not even gonna say on here what prp stands for!....LOL...J/K GATSBY AND HUMPERDEINK....but he is a good kid with alot of talent...and i hope he does make the move.

P erfect R aslin P alace...right.  I do have a some what serious question...Is HARRY the first name of the guy your school is named after.Harry Doss High?

P erfect R aslin P alace...right.  I do have a some what serious question...Is HARRY the first name of the guy your school is named after.Harry Doss High?

Yeah thats it.

lol Dusty you stay away from my lil brother...your bad enough around the rest of us team and have corrupted our team already with your obscure gestures

lol Dusty you stay away from my lil brother...your bad enough around the rest of us team and have corrupted our team already with your obscure gestures

I wish we had a W-B [my team should know what that stands for. Especially Coach Jason] smiley face. That would get me banned for sure.

I wish we had a W-B [my team should know what that stands for. Especially Coach Jason] smiley face. That would get me banned for sure.

Might "W-B" be a certain derogatory term for Hispanic Americans?

I'm sure everybody knows by now that Indiana does have better wrestlers than Kentucky. But just because you wrestle better wrestlers doesn't automatically make you a better wrestler. I'm not saying that you aren't or haven't become a better wrestler but in my opinion its the stuff in the off-season that counts the most rather than just wrestling high school folkstyle season and just expecting to dominate your region because you wrestled in a tougher state for a year. I know that Ive been working my tail off every since free style season began and going to camps, tournaments, clinics, etc. so that i can have a shot a being a regional champion next year. But as for you going 119 next year thats also where i plan on being unless i have a sudden change of heart... but the moral to my story is that you have to get out and do some work in the off season or your not going to reap the same benefits as the kids who go out and work every week and wrestle tournaments every weekend and I'm sure it will definitely show in the high school season. but the best of luck to you and your whole team.

Hacker- I never said that I was a better wrestler or anything. I jus said it was a good exspirence.

Also I have wrestled two tournaments a weekend in indiana.

Hacker- I never said that I was a better wrestler or anything. I jus said it was a good exspirence.

good for you then...

good for you then...

Lets not get this started up Hacker. I'll kick you in the chest with my good leg if you start another arguement. lol

Akeem Bennett (BUCE)

Kevin Snyder (DESA)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Sean Hartman (IROQ)

Austin Woosley (FAIR)

Kenton Davidson (DOSS)

Chris Coomer (MEAD)

Lamar Lattimore (SHAW)

Dustin Stengel, in my opinion, is definitely going to win at 152...

Lets not get this started up Hacker. I'll kick you in the chest with my good leg if you start another arguement. lol

Thats why i just said good for you then...

Umm, just a lil something.

Chase Llyod from DeSales was a senior this past year. Thats tough luck he didn't finish the season.

Both Choates' WILL be champions. (aaron can beat james)

And Pat Lile will be a champion at whatever weight class below 140 if he feels like it. If he is anywhere in weight classes 112, 119, 125... it will be on top of an opponent who is getting pinned.

So with that being said... you can discuss more of the Choates', remove Chase Llyod from the rankings, and stop talking down to Pat Lile, (HACKER!). He's a humble one, but don't let him fool you.

I think Kevin Snyder will win 152 next year.... He has beaten everyone their now without a problem.. except for BC(never heard of him)

Umm, just a lil something.

Chase Llyod from DeSales was a senior this past year. Thats tough luck he didn't finish the season.

Both Choates' WILL be champions. (aaron can beat james)

And Pat Lile will be a champion at whatever weight class below 140 if he feels like it. If he is anywhere in weight classes 112, 119, 125... it will be on top of an opponent who is getting pinned.

So with that being said... you can discuss more of the Choates', remove Chase Llyod from the rankings, and stop talking down to Pat Lile, (HACKER!). He's a humble one, but don't let him fool you.

I know Lile is a tough wrestler and I like the way he wrestles.  BUT if Mills makes 125 then this statement will not hold true.  Lile is good but I don't know if he could beat mills.  Mills probably will get back down to 125.  He usually drops the lbs pretty easily.  Any way we will just have to wait and see.

I know Lile is a tough wrestler and I like the way he wrestles.  BUT if Mills makes 125 then this statement will not hold true.  Lile is good but I don't know if he could beat mills.  Mills probably will get back down to 125.  He usually drops the lbs pretty easily.  Any way we will just have to wait and see.

I thought he was a senior, Lile that is.

I thought he was a senior, Lile that is.

I am a junior ths year and will be a returning senior. I am weighing 117.2 as of today and i eat like crazy( i actually had to gain weight in indiana to wrestle 119. My team needed me at 119 because our 112 was decent but too small for a 119 and was getting killed.)

. I plan to wrestle 119 for some of the year, and make my way back to 112 during season. I agree also that corey millls is a heck of a wrestler but I dought ill be at 125 unless i start taking steroids(jokin).. also im not trying to brag that im the ultimate wrestler or that ill kill region or nothin,i am twice as good as i used to be but I still have more to learn...

OK.  These are VERRRY early and may not be right on all the weights.  But thats why I need you guys to help me out.  Let me know if this guys is going 119 or that guy is staying at 171.  These are just based on waht I think wrestlers are going to wrestle at.

Region 3 Rankings

Kendall Davidson (DOSS)

James Huffine (SOUT)

James Childress (MEAD)

James Badgett (BUCE)

Wes Lewis (DOSS)

Aaron Choate (PRP)

Jake Maupin (FAIR)

Lou Cordero (IROQ)

T.J. Berryman (SOUT)

Arthur Ohmes (MEAD)

Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

Christopher Barrett (SOUT)

Connor Johnstone (FAIR)

Brandon Nix (DOSS)

Corey Mills (PRP)

Patrick Lile (SOUT)

Alex Hacker (DOSS)

Tony Tinnell (BUCE)

Beshawn Moore (IROQ)

Branden Wyatt (MEAD)

Rayshawn Graham (IROQ)

Billy Cahill (DOSS)

Antonio Stewart (MEAD)

Daniel Sauer (PRP)

Eric Abbott (BUCE)

Justin Willenborg (HOLO)

Rob Noe (SOUT)

Marc Blanford (SOUT)

Jacob Colston (PRP)

Alan Marksbury (DOSS)

Ethan Medley (MEAD)

Joe McDaniel (HOLO)

Justin Walls (BUCE)

Donald Phillips (PRP)

Aaron Cosgrove (DOSS)

Alex Pike (DESA)

Josh  Tygret (MEAD)

T.J. Gober (IROQ)

Brad Miller (HOLO)

William Northington (PRP)

Thomas Roach (MEAD)

Michael Chaney (BUCE)

Nick Boner (DESA)

Leonard Williams (DOSS)

Akeem Bennett (BUCE)

Kevin Snyder (DESA)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Sean Hartman (IROQ)

Austin Woosley (FAIR)

Kenton Davidson (DOSS)

Chris Coomer (MEAD)

Lamar Lattimore (SHAW)

Dakoda Choate (PRP)

Jeremiah Walls (BUCE)

Nathan Kelch (MEAD)

Robbie Spann (DESA)

Dwayne Brutscher (SOUT)

Jason Johnson (FAIR)

Sonny Jeffries (VALL)

Jarred Vincent (HOLO)

Nick Sivado (IROQ)

NajJah Savery (PRP)

Cody Bruce (MEAD)

Tyler Cusack (FAIR)

Alex Meads (IROQ)

Myles Poole (DESA)

Mark Monroe (DOSS)

Rocky Wright (SHAW)

Daniel Smith (VALL)

Chase Lloyd (DESA)

Bryant Wilson (SOUT)

Justin Geary (MEAD)

Michael Snoddy (IROQ)

KeVan Avery (PRP)

Pat Elam (FAIR)

Logan Teagardner (HOLO)

Jarrid Pearson (DOSS)

Derek Nickel (DOSS)

John French (DESA)

Jordan Blakemore (SOUT)

Kyle Smith (PRP)

Tyler Crow (MEAD)

Cory Allen (BUCE)

Austin Jaggers (HOLO)

James Payne (IROQ)

Bebop Smith (VALL)

Derrick Lawson (DOSS)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Larry Brown (BUCE)

Zack Entrican (SOUT)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Rajah Coyler (SHAW)

Chris Alexander (WEST)

Team Rankings:

PRP

Doss

Meade Co.

Bullitt Central

Southern

Iroquois

DeSales

Fairdale

Holy Cross

Valley

Shawnee

Western

103 Huffine over Childress Dec

112 Lewis over Badget Dec [close match but Wes is getting really good and will soon be training with Coach G]

119 Ohlmes over Reichmuth Dec

125 Hacker over Sauer Dec [Hacker will be 125 and is a very scrappy wrestler now. Don't be suprised to see it turn out like this]

130 Mills over Stewart Fall

135 Cahill over Colston Maj Dec

140 Walls over Cosgrove Maj Dec

145 Choate over Hartman Fall

152 Stengel over Snyder Maj Dec

160 Walls over Northington Dec

171 Savery over Meades Fall

189 Lloyd over Smith Fall

215 Nickel over French Maj Dec

285 Smith over Payne Dec [Probly very low scoring match. Bop is known for those]

103 Huffine over Childress Dec

112 Lewis over Badget Dec [close match but Wes is getting really good and will soon be training with Coach G]

119 Ohlmes over Reichmuth Dec

125 Hacker over Sauer Dec [Hacker will be 125 and is a very scrappy wrestler now. Don't be suprised to see it turn out like this]

130 Mills over Stewart Fall

135 Cahill over Colston Maj Dec

140 Walls over Cosgrove Maj Dec

145 Choate over Hartman Fall

152 Stengel over Snyder Maj Dec

160 Walls over Northington Dec

171 Savery over Meades Fall

189 Lloyd over Smith Fall

215 Nickel over French Maj Dec

285 Smith over Payne Dec [Probly very low scoring match. Bop is known for those]

hey ive had so pretty high scoring matches this past season i think i got 4 points =)

hey ive had so pretty high scoring matches this past season i think i got 4 points =)

lol. Does the score board even go up to that astronomical number?

nice i am the underdogg i like that :)

I'm dumb. I keep forgetting to put you on there. It should be Cahill over Blanford. I think that one would go either way though. Blanford being stronger and Cahill being faster. Both with good technique.