Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 PRE-Season Rankings 4-11-07

You know what HACKER I only came on this board to read what was going on in KY. I saw someone on here that I thought was a good guy. So I said some nice things about him. Then I get attacked by you calling me a liar. I don't like being called a liar. So this is the way you guys stick up for your teammates you read the post wrong then attack people. Gee you would think this Bebop and Payne kid are on your team. Good Luck to all the other KY wrestlers if this is the type of kids you got over there. No offense I know Nickle he's ok he's a stand up guy and I belive you said his name his Derrick Lawson he's ok but the rest GOOD BY

hacker you mean =| <- thats a meanface =] but region 3 isnt the bet andits like we are all on one big team like its hard to cheerfor dereck when heswrestling my own team mate but i still so do

Guest RaiderCoach

Do we have to qualify for regionals? :?

This is to see which team represents Region 3 at the state duals.

This is to see which team represents Region 3 at the state duals.

Raider Coach is right...this is to see which TWO teams will represent the region at the state duals on the 25th of Jan.  The top two teams go. 

You do not have to qualify to compete in the regional tournament which is a seperate event all together. 

i look for prp and doss representing the region....however i see prp winning the duals....i see both prp and doss with top 15 finishes at state.....yes you heard it here first!

i look for prp and doss representing the region....however i see prp winning the duals....i see both prp and doss with top 15 finishes at state.....yes you heard it here first!

I heard that people say Doss will have a good team every year and they never really make much noise. This upcoming season I think they really do have what it takes to show mean business.

that brandon from doss i heard that he was going 125

Its going to be a big jumble in the weight classes between 112 and probably up to 135 were not completely sure whats going to happen at these weights yet...

Its going to be a big jumble in the weight classes between 112 and probably up to 135 were not completely sure whats going to happen at these weights yet...

i see lewis at 112, hacker 119, brandon 125, alan 130, billy 135, then aaron, 140.....makes for a good lineup i would say....thats not it though upper weights will be filled in as well

i see lewis at 112, hacker 119, brandon 125, alan 130, billy 135, then aaron, 140.....makes for a good lineup i would say....thats not it though upper weights will be filled in as well

yea who will doss have at the upper weights for next year

Guest 103GBM?

kendall will not b wrestlin from what i hear he has like all f's....and rob noe is goin 119 and MAYBE just MAYBE 112

kendall will not b wrestlin from what i hear he has like all f's....and rob noe is goin 119 and MAYBE just MAYBE 112

Hmmm... you wouldnt happen to be ROB NOE WOULD YOU?!?!

Actually by the look of his picture and the fact that he is wrestling sheely 103 from PRP leads me to believe that it is  J Huff - diddy.  I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time....or the last.  Sorry if you didn't want your idendity revealed but the picture of yourself kinda gives it away. :mrgreen:

Actually by the look of his picture and the fact that he is wrestling sheely 103 from PRP leads me to believe that it is  J Huff - diddy.  I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time....or the last.  Sorry if you didn't want your idendity revealed but the picture of yourself kinda gives it away. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah... i totally knew that. But Kendall Davidson MIGHT be wrestling next year. If he is he wil be 103. Its a very big MAYBE.

yea who will doss have at the upper weights for next year

Well nickel and lawson will be the heaviest but derek nickels sister is moving to kentucky and will be the 189!