Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

Introducing the Approved Kentucky State Singlet

Coaches, Wrestlers and Fans,

There are many coaches preparing for off season wrestling with there teams and clubs traveling to many out of state tournaments. As wrestling is continuing to grow in Kentucky, So are our needs to represent our state as best we can and have our kids look there best. Coach Efren Quirino has taken the time to have a Design made for a Singlet to represent Kentucky at National Events. I have attached the pictures of the new singlet for your review. Speaking for KY USA Wrestling, I find this KY State Singlet to be a great tool for our kids to wear while representing our state. We will make every effort to make these singlet's available to our kids going to National events at the lowest price possible.

The cost is going to be between $55- $65 depending on how many we order. The minimum order is 12. Coach Quirino would like to place a big order at one time to make it more cost effective. If you would like to make an order for your team,or yourself, Contact Coach Quirino for more information.

KY Wrestling Singlet

Please give us some feedback.

Coach Efren Quirino

River City Wrestling (Folkstyle)

CoachQ@insightbb.com

efren.quirino@jefferson.kyschools.us

(502) 500-4012

How soon after ordering can we have them in hand

Please send all questions about ordering to Coach Q. By the way, for you wildcat fans, me included, the Cardinal is the state bird. All items on the singlet represent a KY state history. The sides of the singlet are the state flower (the Goldenrod) More state history info Kentucky Symbols / History

those singlets look very good. I wan't expecting that. Nice!

i agree it looks like were in business now....i really like them...is this all national events or just USA national events?

Please send all questions about ordering to Coach Q. By the way, for you wildcat fans, me included, the Cardinal is the state bird. All items on the singlet represent a KY state symbol. The sides of the singlet are the state flower ( the Goldenrod) More state history info http://www.kdla.ky.gov/resources/KYSymbols.htm

The cardinal looks good on the red singlet but not on the blue. Perhaps we put the STATE University (KY) on the blue singlet and get rid of the cardinal.

This singlet is great. Congratulations to Coach Q for taking the bull by the horns and getting this design. I really think it gives one a mental edge when you walk into competition and know that you belong to a top notch team/organization/state. I would love to see all the kids wearing this singlet.

these are the coolest singlets i have ever seen.  i love the fact that it has our state bird, flower, and horses racing inside of the state shape.  its great

how are we going to be able to get them.

Coach Q is in the process of ordering KY singlets for this year. They will be sold to teams and individuals that want them. Our only problem will be recieving them quick enough to have them used. They are saying 4 to 5 weeks for delivery. Better late then never. We will keep you posted on delivery and final cost.

It's official Kentucky Wrestlers, the new Singlet has been approved for use by the National Governing body for Olympic wrestling. We can use them at all National events. Coach Q has already received 35 plus orders for the Singlet. It is not reversible. We are however going to order a few extra to have available for last minute orders. Once these have been produced and sent to us, they will be available directly through the company on their website, but the price will be a little higher, or you can order directly through Coach Q who will have some in stock.

Go Kentucky Wrestling!!!!

It's official Kentucky Wrestlers, the new Singlet has been approved for use by the National Governing body for Olympic wrestling. We can use them at all National events. Coach Q has already received 35 plus orders for the Singlet. It is not reversible. We are however going to order a few extra to have available for last minute orders. Once these have been produced and sent to us, they will be available directly through the company on their website, but the price will be a little higher, or you can order directly through Coach Q who will have some in stock.

Go Kentucky Wrestling!!!!

What kind of scratch are we talkin' when it comes to price? And are they available to ANYONE or anyone participating in nationals?

What kind of scratch are we talkin' when it comes to price? And are they available to ANYONE or anyone participating in nationals?

Yes, they are available to ANYONE or anyone participating in nationals. The price for these custom made singlet's are $65 each. Which is a great price. Most custom made singlet's can be as much as $85 to $125 or more.

Yes, they are available to ANYONE or anyone participating in nationals. The price for these custom made singlet's are $65 each. Which is a great price. Most custom made singlet's can be as much as $85 to $125 or more.

Awsome. How long will they be available? Will they be a perminant seller or are they only for a limited time?

Awsome. How long will they be available? Will they be a perminant seller or are they only for a limited time?

They will be a stocked item, always available.

Gary Ervin from Union Co. produced some Kentucky singlets last year that were awesome. They were blue with the white slashes coming towards the middle and ont the back was a wildcat head. I thought they were pretty nice.