Sign in to follow this  
JJ

miss it

I miss wrestling so much! I have no life outside of it forreal. (yeah dats sad) I wish i had one more year of high school just to go to State one more time. That was a lot of fun, but i dont get to do any better next year. There will be no returning regional champ for 145 in my region. Im gone. Im done... it sucks.....

Word up to college tho! 8-)

I miss seeing Derek Nickel in his singlet.  I miss laughing at Mark Monroe gaining 8 pounds overnight by eating nothing but saltines!  I miss Jarrid complaining that he is never getting any better the day after he missed 3 straight days of practice.  I miss seeing DeShon's "soul dance" before every match.  I miss Shawn yelling at Aaron.  These are just a few of the things I miss.  However, I don't miss Hacker. 

I miss seeing Derek Nickel in his singlet.  I miss laughing at Mark Monroe gaining 8 pounds overnight by eating nothing but saltines!  I miss Jarrid complaining that he is never getting any better the day after he missed 3 straight days of practice.  I miss seeing DeShon's "soul dance" before every match.  I miss Shawn yelling at Aaron.  These are just a few of the things I miss.  However, I don't miss Hacker. 

I miss doing 45 minutes of take-downs, 45 minutes of reversals, etc......and i also miss kenton in his rolled up gangster sweat pants every day.....then i miss meatloaf trying a granby on me every day and then go to his back....i miss coach pry telling kids they are losing matches when they are 2 points ahead!....i miss coach kevins blue suit and cant wait to see it next year!...

i still got one more year left and i miss it right now cuz every time i log on here i see up coming tournments and then theres nothing under here

i dont know who did it but thank you im really happy to see the no tournments this week when you first log on the the site it made me feel happy :-)

Guest 103GBM?

im just a freshman and i miss it so bad but just realize 7 more months then the first ofical day of wrestling season woo!!!