Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Placing in region 3

Who all placed and in what weight class in region 3?

I'm pretty sure 152 was something like...

Chamionship-Walls [1] Maj Snyder [2]

3/4-Stengel[6] dec Williams[3]

5/6-Batts[5] maj The Southern Kid [4]

Alot of back and forth matches through the consolation bracket. Southern 152 pinned Batts in the championship bracket. Also Raydale Williams had a 5-0 record against me, also beating me in the championship bracket, before I won a decision over him in consolation finals. We were both hurtin' goin' into the match. I really wish it hadn't have gone all three periods.

Yea Southern 135. Losing to Seeders isn't anything to be ashamed of. I see him doin' big things at state this year. Is he a junior or a senior? If he's a junior then he is gonna be a real force next year.

lol. He's a monster. I knew he was good last year but he has stepped it up big time. My sister knows him kind of well and says he's always the one that is really controlled at parties and doesn't drink or smoke and is always workin' out and running. He's earned every bit of credit he gets.

I was actually pretty impressed with how Blanford faired against Seeders. Mike was pretty dominate but he didn't exactly run a clinic on him or anything, which is sayin' alot.