Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

North Hardin finishes third at the 16-team State Duals

COngratulations to NH for their top-5 showing in this year's duals -- although I am a newcomer to this site, I try to follow high school wrestling in this area, and I have to say that I sometimes have to wonder about the people who are much more knowledgeable the me who overlook the team from LaRue County -- they have been ranked anywhere between number 2 and number 5 in the rankings for the state, and going into the Duals they seemed to be disregarded as serious contenders for the title, and I was pleased to see that they came away with the title. 

What does that say about Region 2 teams?  Congratulations to North Hardin.  They looked tremendous beating some very good teams.  Also congrats to Larue.  They won in fashion even with the illness adversary that has hit their wrestlers. 

Yes, they met up and Ty was dominating the match and winning on points when Ty was called for a slam (I believe), and Choate chose not to continue, thus Choate winning the match.  I may be wrong but I thought I saw Choate wrestle later in another match...  I hated for Ty that this happened.  Ty will win the next one.   

Yes, they met up and Ty was dominating the match and winning on points when Ty was called for a slam (I believe), and Choate chose not to continue, thus Choate winning the match.  I may be wrong but I thought I saw Choate wrestle later in another match. 

I guess that some would think that this is sound stratagy. 

Yes, they met up and Ty was dominating the match and winning on points when Ty was called for a slam (I believe), and Choate chose not to continue, thus Choate winning the match.  I may be wrong but I thought I saw Choate wrestle later in another match...  I hated for Ty that this happened.  Ty will win the next one.   

Dakota didn't wrestle again that day and I don't think it was strategy to get a win like that.

Dakota didn't wrestle again that day and I don't think it was strategy to get a win like that.

I think there was a great deal of sarcasm from kingofthehill in that comment about strategy.  That was actually pretty funny.