Sign in to follow this  
Parrott Wing

Rocks Solid Wrestling Camp

Hello everyone, this is Coach Parrott with Simon Kenton Wrestling, I'm sure as many of you know I coached at Louisville Trinity for a while early in my time as a coach. This summer SK Wrestling Boosters is putting on a camp June 16th and 17th at SK and the guest clinicians will be some of the guys that I had the honor of coaching while at Trinity. This is a great opportunity for experienced middle schoolers and high schoolers to learn from 3 state champs, as well as 2 of them being NCAA D1 athletes, and one being a 3 time NCAA D1 National qualifier. The flier is attached to this post (please excuse the formatting I'm new to graphic design). The camp is opened to experienced wrestlers and its first come first serve for the 60 open spots. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 859-445-9177 or by email at japarr05@outlook.com. Thanks and lets keep working to make Kentucky a great state for wrestling!

SK Wrestling Camp Flier.docx

A little under a month out, spots are filling up fast, and getting some big names in the room for both high school and middle school. Some of these big names are:

High School: Brayden Blevins, Jonah McCklosky, Logan Brown, and Johnny Nance.

in Middle School we got Cody Blevins and Max Nance already signed up.

Lets keep filling these slots and make this a tough and fun camp to scrap, learn, and push Kentucky wrestling to new heights! Again if you have any questions or wish to register you can reach me at 859-445-9177 or email me at japarr05@outlook.com.

Just about 3 weeks out and we still have some spaces open, it's looking to be a great camp with good clinicians and some hammers to compete with! Looking to fill more spots with some experienced wrestlers that want to learn from some of the best to come out of Kentucky in recent years.

We're a little under two weeks out till sign in on the 16th, we've got a great line up of kids from lower weights to middle weights. State Champs and State Placers all around, plus some amazing clinicians if you're trying to get your kid some good work in while letting him compete and train with the best get them registered now! Just call or text me (Coach Parrott) at 859-445-9177 or email me at japarr05@outlook.com!