CoachMiles

Team Kentucky

Hi everyone,

My name is Dallas Miles. I’ve been tasked with heading up Team Kentucky this year for the coaches association. I just wanted to reach out on the forum and keep the community updated with the progress of the team and building up the sport around the state.

I’m currently an assistant coach at Saint Xavier and a recent college graduate. I wrestled from 2014-2017 and was a 4 time state placer and continued my wrestling career at Cumberland University and then Kentucky Wesleyan College. 

My goal is to bring Kentucky wrestling to a higher level using our recent college graduates who are coaching all over the state. I’ve already reached out to many coaches via email pertaining to eligibility for the team so please double check your email. 

Practice locations are dependent on the roster so we can have the most centralized location possible and the plan is to start practice the first week of April. If you have any questions please reach out to me via text or email left below thanks. 

Dallas Miles

(502) 386 - 5819

Dmiles061298@gmail.com

Coaching Staff Update:

Dallas Miles (Saint Xavier)

Max Emerson (Oldham County)

Kohl Dodd (Fern Creek)

Tylan Tucker (George Rogers Clark)

Angel Vasquez (LaFayette)

Keegan Duncan (North Oldham)

Still working on reaching out to wrestlers across the state. Will be emailing and texting coaches as roster spots open up. Once roster is complete practice location will be decided in hopefully the most centralized location for our roster. 

Thanks

13 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

It’s nice to see the high school hammers from a few years ago are back to build the next generation. 

Agreed !  

Allot of state placement, championship and recent college expereince on this staff. 

Excited to see what they can do. 

Updates for those wondering:

First practice is this Sunday: April 16th 2pm 

There will be a parents meeting before we get started to go over additional information. 

I will be contacting everyone individually if you haven’t already reached out. 

thanks.

Hi everyone,

Going to be posting updates on Facebook as well as here. Search “team Kentucky folk style”. Practice information along with other important information will be posted there. 

Thanks,

Dallas