Ranger123

2023 Ranger Report

Incredible depth Ranger!!!

I definitely have a few more matches that I will looking forward to now.

thanks for another fantastic season for doing the boys rankings !!

First- We need to start a go fund me page for Ranger! You definitely deserve to be compensated for your commitment! It’s incredible! 
secondly- it’s easy to see why “HC” decided to sit this year out cause he had no chance of placing at 150 or 157!  Champions don’t run from competition! Nor do they use injuries as excuses! If you can’t place this year your not going to place next year solely on mentality! Before discussing physical ability- First and foremost Champions are mentally tough!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

15 hours ago, Debo said:

First- We need to start a go fund me page for Ranger! You definitely deserve to be compensated for your commitment! It’s incredible! 
secondly- it’s easy to see why “HC” decided to sit this year out cause he had no chance of placing at 150 or 157!  Champions don’t run from competition! Nor do they use injuries as excuses! If you can’t place this year your not going to place next year solely on mentality! Before discussing physical ability- First and foremost Champions are mentally tough!

you shouldn’t speak on a wrestler that got hurt early in the season especially if you don’t know how draining an injury that takes you out a whole season is coming down to the last years of a highschool wrestling career, big miss from you 

• Upvote 2