Sign in to follow this  
Abs0510

Live Feed For Sate?

Hello all.  Does anyone know if there is a live feed for state for people who can’t go?  I have some family that want to watch and don’t mind paying for it but can’t to the tournament.   Thanks

They said on the coaches call today that they probably won't be able to live broadcast during school hours because of rules using the schools wifi.  They are trying to find a workaround, but it's just more bad news with using an in-session high school for states. 

Just a heads up, as of right now (40 minutes after 12 PM start)   there are still no feeds for it VIA Flo / Track Wrestling.   We clicked the link on Track to watch the live video and signed up for the $29.99  (monthly billing option, the other option was an entire year up front)... and .. nothing .. other than a 'We couldn't find this stream"   message.    I did read where gator1 suggested issues as such, but was hoping since they had a 'watch the live event' link actually posted on the Track Site specific for 'KSHAA Final Round State Championship' that the situation was resolved.  Sadly, at least as of right now, we just ate the 30 bucks !

Follow Up:  I canceled almost immediately following my above post, I also left a comment in their departing comments regarding the advertised Live Video, and the fact that it was not being offered (at least at that time).   Then I followed that up with an attempted phone call (offices weren't open on weekend) and an email to their customer support stating an abbreviated version of the above comments.  Well, just about an hour after that, i received a response from their customer support, stating that it showed that i did cancel basically immediately, and that i would be getting the credit back to my CC.  So, it should show up in 5-10 days, or more likely sooner.  So, at least that is good to see.   (Although, still dont get to see the matches :( ... )

Edited by grimmnar
Update

Still no live feed so Gator was right. 

FLO says live but doesn't start until 4:00. 

NHFS still scrolling so I bet it's the wifi rule. 

About subscribing, you can cancel both at anytime so it;s worth it to wacth for the weekend, then cancel on Monday. Beats gas, food, lodging, etc. 

Issue is, if it wasn't at a high school, I probably would have went. My son is a coach now so I don't really have a "dog in the fight" and I didn't want to take up a seat for a parent, grandparent or family member that has a kid participating. 

So there was $500-$600 someone lost for what I would have spent easily this weekend. Wonder how many other fans did the same because of the venue. Sorry, not trying to bitch. 

Who are the clowns that are sitting  at the finals table that are talking about the officials? Whoever it is felt like the 132 finals should have ended on a stalling call instead of letting it go to overtime. Even questioned why Rocky didn’t call the stalling that would have given the kid from Great Crossing the win. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, The Deputy said:

Who are the clowns that are sitting at the finals table that are talking about the officials? Whoever it is felt like the 132 finals should have ended on a stalling call instead of letting it go to overtime. Even questioned why Rocky didn’t call the stalling that would have given the kid from Great Crossing the win. 

Damn, I just listened to it twice and for some reason I could not hear a word of what you were saying to be true.  After looking through your previous years post it clear now.  You have it out for the official that was at that table.  It's clearly stated in your posts from the last few years.  Not to mention you have  -12 Community reputation.  Dude a -12.  I even see where some on here wanted to meet you face to face.  I see you're well liked. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 2/26/2023 at 9:05 PM, JackFlash said:

Damn, I just listened to it twice and for some reason I could not hear a word of what you were saying to be true.  After looking through your previous years post it clear now.  You have it out for the official that was at that table.  It's clearly stated in your posts from the last few years.  Not to mention you have  -12 Community reputation.  Dude a -12.  I even see where some on here wanted to meet you face to face.  I see you're well liked. 

Wasn’t even at the tournament Jack. I had to stream it because I was on call and couldn’t make it to Winchester. I just asked a simple question. If you couldn’t hear it that’s your problem because I heard it plain as day. It’s very unprofessional for a table worker or another official to criticize another official. That clown was wanting the match to end on a stall call instead of it being decided in OT.

By your reaction I can tell your either the clown that stalled a kid out after scoring 15 points in a match at last years state tournament or one of his family members.  Both of the matches that I’m talking about the was against a Great Crossing kid. That’s not a coincidence. If he was indeed working the table this year it’s a great improvement over having him on the mat. I could care less about how many people likes me on here so go ahead and give me another minus for saying this. That official it terrible and should never officiate a post season match again. I thought this years state tournament was officiated very well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1