Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingready

Barnesville Ohio Tournament (Dec. 16-17)

55th l8DG8SjQVTkB1dxmvzRdYGAItajEpmZuUqC1LYtjGx7ObQ3rzy8fAqIEs3XCgai_lBPVyESSPeeaHNaIplVUPSPRM-MVrJbhNTpW-cpplpxXWIQ72FwrFKSNK03PI36C3pk26IivDM4wGqHb1UoK2hpKJyFC4ehitEZUrXXyDpd0j-BGuanNRePaBarnesville Doan Ford Wrestling Invitational

Barnesville High School

Barnesville, Ohio 43713

Barnesville Schools would like to invite your wrestling program to the 55th Annual Doan Ford-Barnesville Wrestling Invitational.  The tournament will be held on December 16-17 and will feature 26 schools from Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Virginia.  We are currently looking to add a few teams to the tournament to ensure that it remains as competitive as it has been in the past.  Many wrestlers that compete in this tournament have excelled throughout the remainder of the season, and I believe that is due to the early exposure to a high level of competition.  As the tournament director, I can promise you that I am determined to make this one of the best wrestling experiences for you and your program.  I ask that you please look at your schedule to determine if you can be a part of our tournament and contact me as soon as possible to reserve your spot.  

Teams that have recently attended:

• Teays Valley

• Parkersburg South

• Louisville

• Mountainview Virginia (Currently Ranked 2nd In Virginia)

• London

• West Holmes

• Northern Lebanon PA

• Indian Creek

• Northern Allegheny PA

• Moeller

• Wheeling Park

• Troy Christian

• McGuffy PA

Many of these teams have committed for next season.

I am constantly working to add high-quality teams to this event and will continue to make it as competitive as possible. at clinton.abbott@bevsd.org 

This is a great tournament and always has been.  It doesn’t have the big school Ohio powers but has many D II and D III state placers. My alma mater used to win this every year!  Go Claymont Mustangs!!