Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

No-Ox Champ Camp at The Vault!!

Putting together an awesome preseason opportunity at Lindsey Wilson . Bringing together some of my very best friends to bring you an awesome day of technique , inspiration , and fellowship , before we kick off the season. We will supply lunch/ camp Tshirt to all participants. Looking forward to another fun day of Wrestling, motivation and inspiration!!! Come Experience the No-Ox Experience!!!

850604B1-9555-47E7-82EB-641D7D0BB03D.jpeg

It’s just a little over two week till No-Ox Champ Camp. I know I have a crew from Christian co, Boyle co, few from LaRue,   Pretty sure Feen Creek, some of my Meade Boys along with NH, all in the Vault. Should be an exciting day.

Any wrestler that attends  my camp will recieve a credit for $25 off the Ky FCA camp featuring Nathan Tomasello . Both camps will be an awesome way to get things in order Spiritually before we Start The Grind!!!

We are less than a week away. Looks like we are going to fill up the Vault!!!  Registration is showing a great turnout. We still have room. Don’t miss out!!!

We will be serving Columbia’s Finest Andersen Pizza for lunch .  Wrestling , Pizza and a little Jesus!!! Can’t think of a better combination !!! 

Unbelievably Awesome Day in the Vault!!! Too Blessed to have the opportunity to share my love for Wrestling and Jesus at the same time on a wrestling mat. Thanks to LW staff, Jemeel and Coach BB. Thanks to my crew and awesome friends, Dee Leavell, Kyle Terry and Brett Bradford. Thanks to all the participants and the parents who hung out with us all day!!!! 
Jesus and Wrestling, how could it get any better!!!

9CC8E204-233E-4BCF-ACF4-9985F72D99DA.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Big thanks again to everyone who attend my camp yesterday. Blessed to have continued relationships and started new ones. 
 Next big opportunity FCA -Tomasello camp!!!  I will personally give anyone that came to my camp a $25 rebate from my camp  if u attend. 
Come see me or message me!!! I’ll see u there!

289B17B1-09A0-4061-B678-864D2826C83F.jpeg