Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Reeed

Victory Wrestling Academy - National Champion Brandon Reed

Hey guys, It's Brandon Reed! I am a 3 X NAIA National Champion for Lindsey Wilson College and am going into week 7 of my weekly club practices here in Louisville every Saturday from 2-330PM. VWA, was created to give kids an opportunity to learn from someone who not only competed a ton in college, but who also was in a room filled with All-Americans & National Champions that really taught me everything I know. I feel like my experience at LWC has given me a well-rounded portfolio of technique & have been able to show that with multiple kids already placing at State at some level or another including a few Youth State Champs & Multiple Indiana MS State Placers. OfCourse I have tons of new kids & guys still developing, but that's the name of the game, right? I have done over 250 private wrestling lessons since august and worked with kids of all ages & levels. You can check out more about that at my club website : victorywrestlingacademy.com where I have a ton of reviews and honestly as much info as you could need about me or my program.

If you cannot commit to club practices that is total fine. I do privates for $50 for 1hr30mins  ( IF YOU BRING A PARTNER) and you can, and are encouraged to, bring a partner for FREE. If you do NOT bring a partner privates will only be 1 Hour long. Students need to be 150+ lbs for 1 on 1s since I am a bigger myself.

The website also has a link to my YouTube which has multiple high-quality videos detailing and showing what a Brandon Reed Private is like. I try to do things as professionally as possible & individualize each private to the needs of the student. I do not believe in a one size fits all approach to learning technique. This comes from being in a college room with so many good, yet different, athletes.

If you are interested in joining the club practices or booking a private lesson, you can text me (please do not cold call) at 270-250-4107 or email me at brandonreed3x@yahoo.com

Also, for the club practice kids must be 10+ y/o ! That's my only requirement ! Thank you!

---------------------

Email: Brandonreed3x@yahoo.com

YouTube (To see what my privates look like ) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtesTfRHYT8Esz2a1EWb3ag

274343747_391659162320770_4254034341478312809_n (1).jpg