Sign in to follow this  
LWCwrestling

Seniors looking to go next level

Hello,

My name is Jameel Bryant. I’m the Head coach here at Lindsey Wilson College. I’m looking to run clinics, practices as well as workout with your student-athletes. Right now is the hot season for recruiting. If you have any seniors that would like to compete at the next level. Please shoot me an email at Bryantj3@lindsey.edu about your seniors or about setting something up. This also would be a great opportunity to see the studs around the area and give them the opportunity to compete at the next level. Location isn’t a problem.

A little about myself and coaching career. I have not only earned numerous accolades as 2x NAIA national champion at Lindsey Wilson College , but I have proven to be one of the top coaches in the nation. Throughout my tenure as a Head Wrestling Coach to many esteemed programs as I've had 5 National Champions and 25+ All Americans, and countless Academic All Americans . 

The most recent accolades came just this past 2022 season as the LWC finished 11th in the nation above all the other Kentucky colleges, as well at come home with 3 All-Americans. Please feel free to contact me via email at Bryantj3@lindsey.edu.