Coaches and Wrestlers, 

I am Coach Benvenuti assistant wrestling coach with Lindsey Wilson College. I am pleased to announce that I have been selected in putting together an Kentucky All-Star team to compete at the Braggin Rights 2022' Midwest Throwdown. All information will be listed below. If any of you coaches or wrestlers would be interested please contact me at 916-540-0499 or email at benvenutib@lindsey.edu 

Braggin Rights 2022' Midwest Throwdown!
brought to you by Elite Athletic Club & MXW

*Broadcasted Live on Rokfin https://rokfin.com/eliteathleticclub

Event Location
Dean and Barbara White Community Center 6600 Broadway Merrillville IN, 46410

Hotel Link - https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/southshore?pageCode=braggin

Friday March 18th
Weigh Ins 
4pm-8pm ct.
HS +7, Girls +4, MS +2

Saturday March 19th
Session #1 HS IL VS MI 10am ct.

Session #2 HS KY VS IN 12:30 pm ct.

Session #3 Championship MS Indiana VS Illinois 3:30pm ct.

Sunday March 20th
Session #4 HS 3rd & 4th Place Match Up 10am ct.

Session #5 Girls Championship Indiana VS Illinois 12:30pm ct.

Session #6 HS Championship 1 VS 2 TBA 3:30pm ct.

Information Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/209442750862500/?ref=share

*Limited tickets on sale now

*General admission $20 for one session, $35 for all sessions (both days)

*Mat Side Table (Seats 6) $300 per session, or $400 for all sessions

Ticket Link -http://bragginrights2022.eventbrite.com?s=162750189

Hotel Link - https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/southshore?pageCode=braggin

HS - 106,113,120,126,132,138,145,152,160,170,182,195,220, & Hwt

Girls HS (8th-12th) 98,106,113,120,126,132,138,145,152,160,170,182,195, Hwt

MS (8th grade & below and must not be 16 at the time of the event) 70,75,80,85,90,95,100,106,113,120,126,132,138,145,152,160,170,182,195, Hwt

This is an invite event only, and if you're interested in getting your wrestler on a team contact, EliteAthleticClub@comcast.net or 219-841-1906

The event is free for wrestlers. Sponsored by Rudis.....#BragginRights #EliteAthleticClub #MXW

That being said, we are looking for sponsors to help cover expenses. Team members will receive a singlet and team shirt. Shirts will be available onsite for purchase. Each team member is to bring a gift/token of appreciation for the finals match-up that will be exchanged with your opponent.

82F80C6A-B7FA-4E77-B461-AB48FDF6D063.jpeg

324D3805-CF9E-4407-AC4A-24B70DB181EB.jpeg

Coaches, Wrestlers, and Parents, 

Here is an update on the Braggin Rights 2022' Midwest Throwdown! I have been working hard to put a competitive team together. Attached is the list of wrestlers who have committed to competing. We still have a few more weights to fill at 182 and 220. We can also use some more depth. If you have any kids or know of any kids that would like to compete please reach out to me (916)-540-0499. Highest state placement will get the nod however, I will do my best to get everyone matches. Thanks, and I look forward to working with you all.

Coach Benvenuti

Assistant Coach 

Lindsey Wilson College 

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

54 minutes ago, Coach Benvenuti LWC said:

Here is an update on the Braggin Rights 2022' Midwest Throwdown! I have been working hard to put a competitive team together. Attached is the list of wrestlers who have committed to competing. We still have a few more weights to fill at 182 and 220. We can also use some more depth. If you have any kids or know of any kids that would like to compete please reach out to me (916)-540-0499. Highest state placement will get the nod however, I will do my best to get everyone matches. Thanks, and I look forward to working with you all.

Coach Benvenuti

Assistant Coach 

Lindsey Wilson College 

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

Are you going to have a KY middle school team going?

48 minutes ago, pin4thewin said:

Are you going to have a KY middle school team going?

I've got a couple of guys that would love to compete for the MS team if we sent one. 

22 minutes ago, gator1 said:

I've got a couple of guys that would love to compete for the MS team if we sent one. 

I am only in charge of the High School squad. Not sure if Kentucky is bringing a MS team. 

Thanks! 

Coach Benvenuti

2 minutes ago, Coach Benvenuti LWC said:

If you click on the Kentucky All-Star attachment you can see the line up. Unfortunately, Lane Kiser is OUT at 170. Still Looking for 170 and 220. Hopefully we can get some more kids that would like to compete as well. 

Thanks

Coach Benvenuti

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

How many guys would be too many for one weight?

Just a heads up! Our first practice for the Bragging Rights tournament will be tomorrow night Friday 3/11/2022 in the Trinity High School wrestling room @ 6pm. All wrestlers must have a USA wrestling card on hand. All wrestlers are welcome as we are still looking to fill a few more spots. If you or anyone else you know may be interested please feel free to contact me at 916-540-0499. Please spread the word. 

I look forward to working with each of you. 

Thanks! 

Coach Benvenuti 

Lindsey Wilson College   

Please see attached Roster. We are still looking to fill some more weights for the 2022 Bragging rights tournament. There will be lots of exposure with this event and will be a great opportunity for your kids to get some tough matches in. Please reach out to me if interested. (916)-540-0499. 

P.S. We are also holding a practice tonight at 6pm in the Trinity High School wrestling room. All our welcome. Must have USA wrestling card on hand. 

Hope to see you there! 

Coach Benvenuti 

Lindsey Wilson 

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

Unfortunately, there will be no practice tonight at Trinity High school due to a gas leak. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Hopefully we can get something going this weekend at Trinity or Lindsey Wilson. I will keep you all updated. We are also still looking for more kids to feel a roster. Please spread the word as this would be a great opportunity for your kids. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 916-540-0499 

Thanks! 

Coach Benvenuti 

Lindsey Wilson 

*URGENT*

Please see attached document labeled Kentucky All-Stars. We still have a few more spots to fill and could really use your help finding kids. This tournament will be a great opportunity for your kids to not only get in quality matches but get college exposure as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or if you know anyone that would like the opportunity to wrestle. 

(916)540-0499

Thanks! 

Coach Benvenuti    

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

24 minutes ago, Coach Benvenuti LWC said:

*URGENT*

Please see attached document labeled Kentucky All-Stars. We still have a few more spots to fill and could really use your help finding kids. This tournament will be a great opportunity for your kids to not only get in quality matches but get college exposure as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or if you know anyone that would like the opportunity to wrestle. 

(916)540-0499

Thanks! 

Coach Benvenuti    

Kentucky All-Stars.xlsx

I may have a 120 if needed