Sign in to follow this  
UndefeatedWarior1986

Biggest Upsets State 1st Round

31 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

Got lucky? How did he get lucky? 

Ummmmmmmm. Let me break it down in simpleton term. 
Beane……..number one seed even with an ACL injury……..overall number one seed……if he hadn’t been Injured and forfeited out Andreoni wouldn’t be where he is. Facts. Straight facts. I love both kids. They’re both stellar but facts are facts my man. 

If he was still overall 1 seed even with injury why did he forfeit out?  If you’re good enough to be 1 seed with injury, there’s a good chance you win.  

hope he recovers fully for his senior season!

Just now, bestmistake33 said:

If he was still overall 1 seed even with injury why did he forfeit out?  If you’re good enough to be 1 seed with injury, there’s a good chance you win.  

hope he recovers fully for his senior season!

He forfeited because he was legit injured….INJURED. His matches even furthered his ACL injury. Sad. 

Your right, facts are facts, but your statements are opinions. And it’s ok to have opinions. I’m just saying both have been ranked number 1 this season. Both have similar records. And to my knowledge, they have not wrestled each other this season. Hate that Beane got hurt, but to say Andreoni got lucky….I’m not buying it. Coin flip of match really, but I would have put my money on Andreoni. 

4 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

Your right, facts are facts, but your statements are opinions. And it’s ok to have opinions. I’m just saying both have been ranked number 1 this season. Both have similar records. And to my knowledge, they have not wrestled each other this season. Hate that Beane got hurt, but to say Andreoni got lucky….I’m not buying it. Coin flip of match really, but I would have put my money on Andreoni. 

And that’s the essence of wrestling right dude? Coin flip of a match? Honestly it wouldn’t matter because Goss would’ve  dominated both of them. Let’s be honest. 

I don’t believe that any of those 3 kids would dominate the other. Goss is a great wrestler. I think we will see the Andreoni vs Goss match in about 6 days. Should be a hell of a match. Former teammates, so they are familiar with each other. Should be fun. 

8 minutes ago, JHamBCalumni said:

And that’s the essence of wrestling right dude? Coin flip of a match? Honestly it wouldn’t matter because Goss would’ve  dominated both of them. Let’s be honest. 

Now your just fishing for reactions. Beane beat Goss at state duals a few weeks ago. The only losers are the fans who dont get to see some of Ky's top kids compete against each other on the biggest stage.

• Upvote 2

News Flash: injuries happen in wrestling. its part of the sport. you don't get to say someone isn't worthy of a win bc they theoretically would've lost if a guy wasn't injured. Only one guy won. Congrats to him.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2022 at 8:52 AM, chad.greenwell said:

Beane got beat in the first round by the Southern kid before withdrawing...

Beane was hurt before that match.  If he was healthy that wrestler doesn’t beat Beane 

• Upvote 1